LCP Pocket holster

LCP Pocket holster

This is a discussion on LCP Pocket holster within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Barely used pocket holster made by Braids Holsters Inc. for the Ruger LCP. $17 shipped Pistol not included in sale. For display purposes only Per ...

Thread: LCP Pocket holster

LCP Pocket holster

Barely used pocket holster made by Braids Holsters Inc. for the Ruger LCP. $17 shipped

Pistol not included in sale. For display purposes only

Per the manufacturer:
    Black high quality Hermann Oak 7 oz. 1/8" thick top grain firm leather pocket holster, fits standard Ruger lcp 380 - Kahr p380 - Keltec p3at and Taurus tcp. Fits front or back pocket. Works for either left or right handed people. Holster fits the standard Ruger lcp 380 - Kahr p380 - Keltec p3at and Taurus tcp

The design of the curve on the bottom of the holster is designed like the curve in the bottom of the pocket. The holster fits the gun perfect, Holding the gun in a snug upright position eliminating movement in your pocket, but when you need to pull your firearm out it comes out smooth and easy. The holster is in the standard form. The holster can be shaped for a formed holster, to match the gun you are using it for. Leave it in standard form or mold it depending on which style you like.

Made out of quality 1/8" thick finished top grain leather. Leather is thick enough so trigger can not be accidentally pulled while in your pocket
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster1.jpg  

LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster2.jpg  

LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster3.jpg  

LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster4.jpg  

LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster5.jpg  

LCP Pocket holster-lcpbraidsholster6.jpg  

I'll take it. email me for payment and shipping info.

Quote Originally Posted by JBBooks5 View Post
    I'll take it. email me for payment and shipping info.
    I'm having trouble sending a PM but have asked the site moderators for assistance. Not sure why but I can receive PMs but not send them.

If the problem persists you can send me an email address and we can communicate by those means if necessary.

Thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

As I typed I received payment from you so messages must be going through. I'll get in in the mail today and update you with a tracking #.

Thanks

SOLD

Sponsored Links