WTS JM Custom AIWB

WTS JM Custom AIWB

This is a discussion on WTS JM Custom AIWB within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Lightly used Blk JM Custom AIWB holster for commander length 1911, 4.25”. Right hand, pull the dot belt loops. Used for my Ed Brown Alpha ...

Thread: WTS JM Custom AIWB

WTS JM Custom AIWB

Lightly used Blk JM Custom AIWB holster for commander length 1911, 4.25”. Right hand, pull the dot belt loops. Used for my Ed Brown Alpha carry but didn’t like it. Let go for $40. Plus $5 for shipping. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS JM Custom AIWB-a8b2df1e-0c64-4c0e-ae32-0303e7ca4e2a_1555136325143.jpeg  

WTS JM Custom AIWB-daa4431a-5ad0-490c-a462-861a846b5c0a_1555136356855.jpeg  

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array drmordo's Avatar
    I'll take it.

SOLD to Drmordo. Thank you
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    - Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Sold &
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links