DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum

WTB Sig stock sights for 9mm/.357 sig P226/229

Thread: WTB Sig stock sights for 9mm/.357 sig P226/229

Tags:

subhuman said:

WTB Sig stock sights for 9mm/.357 sig P226/229

Anyone got a set of stock 9mm/.357 sig contrast sights in the parts drawer? I'm going to set the 226 up for .357 sig and the 6/6 or 6/7 seems to be the stock set up for the 115-124 gr bullet so if anyone wants to part with a set let me know
    If it needs to be done, do it.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

G26Raven said:
    Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    Anyone got a set of stock 9mm/.357 sig contrast sights in the parts drawer? I'm going to set the 226 up for .357 sig and the 6/6 or 6/7 seems to be the stock set up for the 115-124 gr bullet so if anyone wants to part with a set let me know
    I have a set from my M11-A1 that I installed the Sig XRay sights on. If you want them, I will let you have them for nothing. They're just sitting in a box doing nothing. Just PM me your mailing address and I will drop them in the mail.
    If something is important enough, you will find a way. If it's not, you will find an excuse.

subhuman said:
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    I have a set from my M11-A1 that I installed the Sig XRay sights on. If you want them, I will let you have them for nothing. They're just sitting in a box doing nothing. Just PM me your mailing address and I will drop them in the mail.
    PM sent to you Raven, thank you.

subhuman said:
    Thread closed