SR9 17 round factory mag , Straight 20 rounder PMAG

This is a discussion on SR9 17 round factory mag , Straight 20 rounder PMAG within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Straight mags are 30 shipped each buy em all they will be 25 each . Only one has the dust cover with it ..All used ...

Thread: SR9 17 round factory mag , Straight 20 rounder PMAG

Straight mags are 30 shipped each buy em all they will be 25 each . Only one has the dust cover with it ..All used in good shape ...
    The sr9 mag factory is 20 shipped

Before someone ask or PM me why the PMAGs are 30 bucks when new they are 13 or whatever do you reading on these are org run PMAG not been made in a while now the new 20s are curved to improved feeding many people like the look and feel of these are they are closer to org metal 20s . Really these are being sold as collectible etc mags at this point , they do look cooler I think in rifles then the latter curved 20s, there is high demand for these as some people like me do collect the first run or no longer made PMAGS as they was a lot of trail and error mags before what is the new stander now

Also none of these are pre ban so no ban states or cities

pp discret or MO
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

VIP Member
    Magpul should have never stopped making these profile of mags. I have a couple they are awesome. I had 3 lost 2, I've switched to the Lancer AWF 20 round smoke mags.

Sponsored Links