WTT: My SIG P365 10 round magazine with extension for your flush 10 round magazine.

WTT: My SIG P365 10 round magazine with extension for your flush 10 round magazine.

This is a discussion on WTT: My SIG P365 10 round magazine with extension for your flush 10 round magazine. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Thought I'd throw this out there. I don't care for the pinky extender on the 10 rounder as I can't get a consistent grip with ...

Thread: WTT: My SIG P365 10 round magazine with extension for your flush 10 round magazine.

Thought I'd throw this out there. I don't care for the pinky extender on the 10 rounder as I can't get a consistent grip with my pinky ending up on it or underneath it. I'd just prefer the flush magazine or the 12 round with full extension.

I know some people only prefer it with the pinky extension so thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do an even Steven trade for your flush 10 round magazine and we just cover our own shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Just bought my 365... let me get a range day or two in with it... just holding it i think i like the 10-rd with pinky extension better than the 10rd flush, so i may be up for a trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pending: Trade in the works with @GMJager . I will update once we both receive our items.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

@GMJager and I both shipped today and provided tracking information. I will update one last time when we both receive our items.

Closed, @GMJager and I had a successful trade.

Sponsored Links