Modified Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB for P365

This is a discussion on Modified Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB for P365 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Previous owner cut the muzzle end flush. I cleaned up the cut a little and added a removable (Velcro) Dr Scholls wedge to it. I ...

Thread: Modified Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB for P365

Previous owner cut the muzzle end flush. I cleaned up the cut a little and added a removable (Velcro) Dr Scholls wedge to it. I believe I also have a second clip for it as well. It's not pretty but it does the job well. Asking $20 shipped. Paypal F&F preferred.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array druryj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoMan97 View Post
    Previous owner cut the muzzle end flush. I cleaned up the cut a little and added a removable (Velcro) Dr Scholls wedge to it. I believe I also have a second clip for it as well. It's not pretty but it does the job well. Asking $20 shipped. Paypal F&F preferred.

Did you find the second clip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
    Did you find the second clip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did. It's the original BCA clip that was modified to fit the other side of the holster and make it a dual clip setup.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Price drop to $15. shipped.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links