WTS: Kydex IWB and mag pouches for Sig P365

WTS: Kydex IWB and mag pouches for Sig P365

This is a discussion on WTS: Kydex IWB and mag pouches for Sig P365 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; In my search for holsters and mag pouches for my P365, I ended up with too many! I need to pass these items on to ...

Thread: WTS: Kydex IWB and mag pouches for Sig P365

Distinguished Member Array druryj's Avatar

Cool WTS: Kydex IWB and mag pouches for Sig P365

In my search for holsters and mag pouches for my P365, I ended up with too many! I need to pass these items on to someone else, all fit up to a 1.5" belt; all are very lightly used.
    1. Basic Kydex IWB holster for P365. Fits well, well-made little holster. 0.80 Kydex. Sturdy little holster. My leather holster arrived so this one can go to someone who likes Kydex IWB. $25 shipped.
    1. Carbon Fiber OWB Mag Pouch for P365. Very nice and fits perfectly. I just prefer leather (with a snap on loop) $20 shipped
    3. Leather OWB mag pouch for P365. Has a belt slot for 1.5 belt. Also a great fit for P365 mags. (per above, I like the snap-on loop better, personally) $25 shipped.

I can sell these items individually as priced, or take all 3 items for $65, shipped to your door!

Thanks Fellow DC members. Stay safe!
    Attached Images            

Distinguished Member Array druryj's Avatar
    Delete please.

Sponsored Links