WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.

This is a discussion on WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Merry Christmas and joy to the world!!! Winter sales! These items are bought new by me, no longer use them hence selling. 1st “I’ll take ...

Thread: WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.

Merry Christmas and joy to the world!!!

Winter sales! These items are bought new by me, no longer use them hence selling. 1st “I’ll take it” follow by PM gets it. Prices are SHIPPED. PP (no fee to me) or MO.

2. Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x33mm matte. Duplex, Side Focus to 20yds. Made in the Philippines. Glass is PERFECT, tube has NO DENTS, although condition is “experienced” with some ring marks. Rings are always mounted at 18 in/Lbs. Complete with box, paper and scope covers.

Vortex has transferrable life-time warranty, the scope was returned (once) to Vortex in 4/2019 for a health check and to recalibrate SF. Everything was adjusted/corrected back to factory spec. See bottom picture for report summary.

Disclosure: a few nicks from spent shells (thrown by the next guy shooting a 556 in Appleseed.. I still got a patch so it’s OK.. LOL), and, 2 scratch marks on the underside of Objective (when it got in contact with the rear site of an AK). Marks and nicks have been cold blued. See pictures for detail

$160
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.-db-hp-1.jpg  

WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.-db-hp-2.jpg  

WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.-db-hp-3.jpg  

WTS: Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Duplex,SF.-db-hp-4.jpg  

Last edited by wagon; December 25th, 2019 at 03:41 AM.

Sponsored Links