stuff needing a new home

stuff needing a new home

This is a discussion on stuff needing a new home within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; take a look, if you want it, make an offer, Money orders only, if we make a deal I will send it to you on ...

Thread: stuff needing a new home

stuff needing a new home

take a look, if you want it, make an offer, Money orders only, if we make a deal I will send it to you on the honor system , rip me off and I will slander your name here on the sight, all this stuff is used and as is, it is all functional

1911 Grips/ Brown, I think they are plastic but wont swear to it, could be a laminate of some kind, I cane see little lines in the thumb groove on the left panel, they are not slim grips there is a little girth to them .

Winthrop leather IWB holster, square trigger guard, I have put a CZ P-07, non rail Sig P226, Sig P227 SAS, and my G23 in it to give you an ideal of what will fit in it, I don't carry IWB behind my hip anymore so I have no real use for it, it is in very good shape

Cheap kydex Glock holster 19/23/32, It was set up for OWB with that single clip ( very unstable IMOP) I moved the clip and used it Appendix IWB but it really needs a claw added to it to tuck the grip in tighter, I just bought a different holster and replaced this one

Tagua pocket holster, to small for my G42 so maybe a LCP will fit in it but I dont really know what it is for

If it needs to be done, do it.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Blackhawk CQC paddle holster for a S&W Shield, Friction retention with adjustment screw

Blachawk leather CQC Single loop IWB, back of holster says size 12 XD compact

Flashbang Betty for a S&W Shield, I moved the clip from the center to the trigger guard so it would fit flatter behind my belt, if you dont like it there it can be moved back easily

ok 92 views , no interest, closing the thread and taking it to the pawn shop in the morning

Sponsored Links