WTB Zenith Girsan Mc14 380acp 13rd

This is a discussion on WTB Zenith Girsan Mc14 380acp 13rd within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Preferably in white, but black OK too....

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By m5215
  • 1 Post By zonker1986
  • 1 Post By BHC

Thread: WTB Zenith Girsan Mc14 380acp 13rd

Preferably in white, but black OK too.

FYI - The Girsan MC14 is based off of the Beretta Model 84 design in case you are open to considering other options for a similar pistol. I have a Beretta 84 and its one of the finest .380 ACP autoloaders that I have ever seen.
    Struckat, Nod and Kilowatt3 like this.

That Beretta 84 is a beauty and just the type that I'm looking for but a little too expensive. I'm open to other brands. What I'm looking for is a double stack .380 with 12,13,14 mag capacity and at least a
    3 3/4" barrel, preferably 4".

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

ATI was importing this gun a while back, but no longer. Need to find out who is the importer today or if they are imported any more. Girsan makes several Beretta clones and they are very, very good.
    Pete63 likes this.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

I've searched the web for an importer but no luck. Not sure what our relationship is with Turkey these days or if the tariff war is involved. I do have a Canik C-100 which is a clone of the CZ75 compact and you're right, the quality of Turkish guns is amazing. I know some of you won't have anything to do with their products but that's you.

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post
    I've searched the web for an importer but no luck. Not sure what our relationship is with Turkey these days or if the tariff war is involved. I do have a Canik C-100 which is a clone of the CZ75 compact and you're right, the quality of Turkish guns is amazing. I know some of you won't have anything to do with their products but that's you.
    My decision not to purchase Turkish products has nothing to do with their quality and everything to do with their government.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

I know what you mean, but we seem to have no problems buying Soviet made weapons. But to each his own.

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    I know what you mean, but we seem to have no problems buying Soviet made weapons. But to each his own.
    I don't own any of them as well. Nor do I buy their ammo.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

BHC
    I have also been looking at the Baretta 84 and had this saved on my computer. Realllly nice grips: https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/beretta/84
    Old Man likes this.

Distinguished Member
    That Beretta 84 is a beauty and just the type that I'm looking for but a little too expensive. I'm open to other brands. What I'm looking for is a double stack .380 with 12,13,14 mag capacity and at least a
    3 3/4" barrel, preferably 4".
    Take a look at the Bersa Thunder Plus. 15+1 and 3.5" barrel, listed at $329 at Academy.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ber...380-acp-pistol

I did look at the Bersa, it just didn't feel comfortable in my hand. I think I'm so used to the perfect feel of my FEG AP9 that I'm getting too picky.

Take a look at the CZ-83. It's just about as good as the Beretta 84 in my opinion. You can find some good deals on the military surplus version of these pistols. The newer commercial ones can get expensive. I have both a military surplus and the newer commercial version. With some searching you can find some of the military surplus ones in very good condition. The Browning BDA-380 is great also and its a version of the Beretta 84. I have one of them as well but they are generally expensive.

Sponsored Links