Trade for your .32 acp semi auto pistol

This is a discussion on Trade for your .32 acp semi auto pistol within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Your choice of- Ruger SR 22 Ruger Mark III 22/45- [blued, rose wood grips with emblem,gorgeous] North American Arms mini revolver .22LR- .22WMR 1 5/8 ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dangerranger

Thread: Trade for your .32 acp semi auto pistol

Your choice of-

Ruger SR 22

Ruger Mark III 22/45-
    [blued, rose wood grips with emblem,gorgeous]

North American Arms mini revolver .22LR- .22WMR 1 5/8 barrel -model NAA-22MC

They aren't even broken in, all are in mint condition. Mark III has about 200 rounds through it, SR 22 maybe 125 rounds...... NAA- 25 rounds on .22LR cyl only.. .22WMR cyl never out of case.

All have original boxes and cases , locks, paperwork, manuals, and each semi has 2 mags.. Either one fires any ammo flawlessly so far, and both are SUPER accurate!

I simply have 3 .22LR semi autos, with another on the way, and 2 .22LR revolvers, and would rather swap one of them for another good serviceable .32 acp semi of some type, of equal or close value. No junk PLEASE... Might consider 2 of these guns for the right .32 acp, or can add or take cash to balance values...
    cash

Can't use a Keltec p32, already have one.. for some odd reason I have found I just really like the .32 acp round, and i have a few sources to buy them quite cheap..

You would ship to my ffl on your dime- I would ship to your ffl on my dime, and all else in the transaction would be completed at our respective FFL's..

Let me know of any interest, and we can talk... bob

If you like 32 auto, and get a chance try a Colt 1903. They are bigger than most 32's, and shoot really well. Good examples that are shooter class guns sell in the range of $800. They were made until after WWII, so there are lots of them out there.
    Another good shooter is the Beretta 70. Its another mid size gun that shoots well. it has a 3.75" barrel so just smaller than the 1903. Good luck from another that likes 32 acp. DR
    msgt/ret likes this.

Sponsored Links