Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning - Page 2

Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

This is a discussion on Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Aluminum does not meet the criteria to be classified as a heavy metal. I'm not saying that in high enough levels ( concentrations) that it's ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

Aluminum does not meet the criteria to be classified as a heavy metal. I'm not saying that in high enough levels ( concentrations) that it's not toxic. I don't think that just by cooking rice in an aluminum pot over a 2 month period of time could raise the concentration of aluminum in your body to toxic levels. I believe that you would have to eat several aluminum pot and pan along with several cases of empty beer cans (after drinking the beer, of course) in a 2 month period in order to reach toxic levels.
    What makes heavy metals so toxic is the fact that they build up in your body over long periods of time. In some case it take years of constant exposure before toxic levels are reached. Heavy metal poisoning can be hard to diagnose because they don't show up with normal blood test (cvc and normal Chem. panels). Special test need to be performed in order to obtain a proper diagnosis.
    msgt/ret and 1911srule like this.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and without hesitation.

Administrator
    Do keep in mind that beer and soda cans are internally coated which forms a barrier between the product and the Aluminum.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by searx View Post
    About Two months ago i started using an old "aluminum" rice cooker my wife used on occasion, now i use it daily cooking brown rice. Brown rice I've been told is much healthier than white rice, but that's not the reason for this thread. About three days ago as i was making a fist i noticed that my knuckles were larger than the were two months ago, noticeably larger.

Today i went online to see if aluminum might have something to do with arthritis because what i saw when i made a fist gave me room for concern, know what i mean?

Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

http://ezinearticles.com/?Arthritis-...ing&id=1675501

As i understand it there are ways to detoxify our bodies from the likes of heavy metals aluminum falls into that category. So for those of you that are suffering from arthritis, this might put you on the path to recovery or at least slow it down.

i should have stopped using that rice cooker when i noticed the dark grey water going down the drain after scrubbing it out with Bon Ami. Today i ordered a stainless steel rice cooker, if my knuckles start showing improvement I'll try and keep you updated.
    i waited until i was sure but my knuckles are back to normal after using the stainless steel rice cooker.
    “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”

― Jim Elliot

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Some are actually good for you in moderation. IE; cast iron puts iron into whatever is cooked in it. That said too much iron can destroy liver ect..We cook in either stainless steel or cast iron. Nothing Teflon coated. No magic coatings created by chemical companies who poison us all every day in one way or another. Some of my camp cook stuff is aluminum but I'm ok with that.

OP - I think aluminum has been tied to Alzheimer's too. We threw out our aluminum cookware about 15 years ago, and don't use foil on the BBQ anymore.

The good news is that the Alzheimer's will make you forget about your swollen knuckles!
    markand9876, graydude and Instymp like this.

i added Wheat Grass to the Turmeric I've been taking, and these working together may have helped to flush the Aluminum out of my system.

There's more to our health than taking modern day cures that are so readily available.
    “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”

― Jim Elliot

VIP Member
    Aluminum is only dangerous when it comes into contact with dihydrogen monoxide (DHM). So, just be sure you're not using any DHM in the home, and you'll be perfectly safe!
    PAcanis, cal44 and markand9876 like this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    Aluminum is only dangerous when it comes into contact with dihydrogen monoxide (DHM). So, just be sure you're not using any DHM in the home, and you'll be perfectly safe!
    Ha ha ha
    cal44 likes this.

i guess to be the safest.

just wander around in the bush. (with NO store bought clothing) eating only what you find growing?

everything has a point that can harm you. so i say everything in moderation is best.

Proof, bottled beer is better!
    Psalm 144:1

You can find a scare article about anything on the Internet.

Plus you can find a article offering a cure based on lemon juice, alfalfa sprouts, turmeric, coconut oil, and even weeds that grow in the Tunguska blast crater in Siberia.

Best to not eat or drink at all.
    msgt/ret likes this.

And what will next week’s health panic be? “Cooking in cast iron causes hardening of the arteries due to iron leaching into food”
    cal44, OldVet and Instymp like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Thumbs up

But wait there's more!

Dandelion!

i noticed a burning sensation in my thumb joint but ignored it because it wasn't that bad. In today's mail i got a small bottle of dandelion tincture that's for a friend for a water retention problem. Just for grins i put a couple of drops of that tincture on my thumb, guess what, no burning sensation. Guys, there really "IS' something to natural cures.

Found this list that tells what dandelions are good for besides cluttering up the lawn.

Dandelion's roots have a long history in traditional medicine as an all-around digestive aid and are also thought to be a fantastic natural diuretic, fine blood cleanser and excellent tonic that can help detoxify the system, especially the liver, spleen, and gallbladder. Dandelion may stimulate a poor appetite, making this herb beneficial in cases of malnourishment and frailty. Dandelions are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and other antioxidant phytochemicals. The roots may assist in digestion and soothe an upset stomach. Dandelion root extract may help to regulate blood sugar, as a treatment for anemia and to keep your cholesterol in check. Research has shown that Dandelion root tinctures may show promise in the fight against cancers. This herbal extract should be added this to your herbal regimen for an overall feeling of good health and improved mobility. Dandelion root has also been recommended for tinnitus, tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, osteoporosis, abscesses, heart health, mammary tumors, and warts. Dandelion root extract may also be effective in eliminating or averting age spots. Another benefit of Dandelion root tincture is it eliminates the toxins in the body that cause other skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. It has also been found that Dandelion roots may help alleviate depression and fatigue caused by stress. It has great benefits for women who suffer from these conditions as a result of PMS.

Dandelion Root is a potent natural diuretic (even compared to synthetic products) that increases urine flow, rids the body of excess water and helps to relieve bloated feelings. The high level of potassium is so important because large amounts are lost in the urine and too often flushed from the body when synthetic diuretics are used. This is has been used effectively for treating health problems associated with urinary tract infections. It also helps to keep the bloating and water retention levels down, effective in losing weight.

Dandelion Root | Tinctures-Liquid Herbal Extracts &Their Uses

i think i paid $8.00 for a one ounce bottle

― Jim Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    And what will next week’s health panic be? “Cooking in cast iron causes hardening of the arteries due to iron leaching into food”
    Just the opposite, cast iron cooking is beneficial.
    msgt/ret, Stevew and Instymp like this.

― Jim Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by cal44 View Post
    You can find a scare article about anything on the Internet.

Plus you can find a article offering a cure based on lemon juice, alfalfa sprouts, turmeric, coconut oil, and even weeds that grow in the Tunguska blast crater in Siberia.

Best to not eat or drink at all.
    I'm not trying to scare anyone just sharing a great personal experience. Fat knuckles one day normal the next. It was a Podiatrist that suggested i take Turmeric to repair my liver, that was 12 years ago today 12 years later i haven't been sick one day and my liver is 100%

That and now my doctor is taking it.

― Jim Elliot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links