Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning - Page 4

Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

This is a discussion on Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Turmeric is amazing stuff. It is inexpensive and everybody should be using it. Addition: Beware of "diet" soft drinks. Firstly - you are not losing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

Administrator
    Turmeric is amazing stuff. It is inexpensive and everybody should be using it.

Addition: Beware of "diet" soft drinks. Firstly - you are not losing any weight by drinking them. Artificial sweeteners are the deadly trickster to the human body.

Some folks have taste buds that differ for others regarding "sweetness" - I absolutely "GAG!" tasting anything that contains artificial sweeteners.

Fact....my better half worked for the company that had various assorted chemists going through the processes of scaling up production for a couple of them.

I am not naming names but, the chemists that invented the crap won't ingest it themselves.

That is a fact that you will just have to take me at my good word for.

If you like soda then make your own. Half Welch's Grape Juice and half Sparkling water. You'll get used to it.

Add some lemon. Make sparkling lemonade.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    Oh. You can buy the pure cola syrup made for the Soda Stream machines and make your own.

It has pure cane sugar in it. I am not a fan of cane sugar...Also Known As "The White Death" but, just cut your consumption way down IF you can't live without it.

I am NOT a complete fanatic about it but, I have cut my sugar consumption down by at least 90% - NOT easy to do because food manufacturers put sugar in everything these days.

They have basically replaced a lot of "fat" in food products with sugar - which turns to "guess what?" fat in the human body.

There are going to be multitudes of kids these days with childhood diabetes and early adult diabetes.

Their sugar intake is off the charts.

Administrator
    This might help some of you folks.

I have been on this ADF Diet for a bit over month now.

Not to lose weight. It is Alternate Day Fasting - A.D.F. Research it.

You basically keep your caloric intake under 500 calories on your "fast day" - I usually do a can of organic canned soup....YES Brand or Puck.

They are usually either 250 or 350 calories per can.

Distilled water. A handful of raw natural almonds. (colon Cancer prevention)

Then I have a scoop of...I think it's Country Farms SUPER GREENS in a bottle of Honest Tea....(green tea low in sugar)

Then maybe a slice of provolone cheese 70 calories. A small container of applesauce or some dried fruit.

You can change things around a little bit and just try hard to stay under 500 calories.

The next day...the feast day. You can eat anything you want and as much as you want.

Amazingly people usually only eat about 10% more than they normally would on an average day.

So you are going two days eating about 90% less food.

They say..."Half Of What You Eat Belongs To You And The Other Half Of What You Eat Belongs To Your Doctor And The Hospital"

It turns out that ALL of your blood work will radically improve.

If you are pre diabetic...you won't be anymore etc etc.

ADF gives your internals a chance to stabilize, rid toxins, - I think it's great.

I lost about 9 pounds that I didn't need to lose but, that HAS taken some weight off my bad knee. Which is a helpful plus.

My "feast" day - I usually fry up some bacon. Have a good steak. Baked potato. Some chili.

So I try to eat good on my feast day.

I never drink milk since I am not a baby cow. It is unnatural and a myth created by the dairy industry that milk from a different specie other than human is actually good for you.

No animal in the wild ever takes the milk from a different specie of animal.

But, I am not fanatical about it. As in a slice of cheese.

Every month I will pick a candy bar and enjoy that.

You appreciate it one hellova lot more when you don't eat one every day.

Try it. After the first few days, you'll discover that it's incredibly easy to live with.

I am never hungry. I will try to post my first blood test results in a couple of weeks.

I got the idea for this from watching a long B.B.C. show about some guy that tried about four different fasting diets.

It featured his blood test results before and after each one. The full show is up somewhere on YouTube.

I tried the "bone broth" on the fast day and that just didn't suit me at all so....I switched that out for the organic soup.

Any kind as long as you read the total # of calories per can.

Send me a P.M. if you try it and it works for you.

My P.M. limit as an Admin is 10,000 so...you won't fill up my mailbox.

Or....post it here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

PM number 1 Sent.
    PM number 2 sent.
    PM number 3 sent.

Come on, folks, only 9,997 to go to max out QK's inbox!
    maxwell97, QKShooter and Sister like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Good luck with your new diet, QKShooter. I hope this continues to work for you. It is not for me.
    So who is this Will that everybody fires at, what did he do, and how come he's not dead yet??

Distinguished Member Array SOS24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougb View Post
    Be nice to use something that has been proven to work. Being "not harmful" is a long way from "proven helpful" and if you are in pain, something proven helpful would be a good goal. Lots of on line experts are selling some things that make expensive urine or selling booklets on how they have the cure for everything. Used to be called "snake oil" salesmen.
    The problems I see with home remedies is that they can interact with actual medicines or they can hide symptoms that a doctor can actually cure.
    “Proven to work” is not all it is cracked up to be. There are so many medications that are “proven to work” for one thing, but can cause lots of other things, some of which can be even more dangerous especially long term. Just look at all the drug recalls that occur and side effects listed.

Many natural items will never be “proven to work” as far as the FDA is concerned because there are insufficient studies and potency cannot be controlled/verified on natural items to FDA standards. The testing required to get FDA certification is very expensive and thereby cost prohibitive especially on something natural that you will not be able to patent and sell for profit. There are many home remedies that do work on some and not on others so they will never be certified. There are many home remedies that are “not harmful” that have improved many peoples quality of life with fewer side effect than those “proven helpful”.

As far as medication interactions, there may be some and it is your responsibility to discuss with your doctor. Depending on the doctor, some will discourage even if having success because they do not want you to no longer need the prescriptions. I’ve seen it happen.

So it is your choice on the route you take, but I will continue to use some of these natural home remedies, because they have helped me eliminate at least two daily prescriptions, one of which has been shown to have some bad long term side effects.
    msgt/ret and ShooterGranny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    The grey stuff going down the drain is because you're scrubbing aluminum with Bon Ami.
    Doesn't do that with the new stainless steel rice cooker?
    “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”

― Jim Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by searx View Post
    Doesn't do that with the new stainless steel rice cooker?
    Steel versus aluminum. Try Dawn instead of a scouring powder. You're sanding the aluminum.
    msgt/ret and Sister like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar
    I just came across this. I never would have considered aluminum to be a problem. Just like I never gave much thought to Radon gas. I try not to get freaked out over stuff like this. Just like I don't worry about getting hit by a Mack truck.
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” - Spock - Star Trek VI : The Undiscovered Country

Distinguished Member Array 1MoreFord's Avatar
    There are those who also say that aluminum and Dementia have a correlation. Make up your own mind.
    Instymp and graydude like this.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreFord View Post
    There are those who also say that aluminum and Dementia have a correlation. Make up your own mind.
    Bottled beer tastes better anyway. :)
    NECCdude likes this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Bottled beer tastes better anyway. :)
    So does glass bottle pop.
    graydude likes this.

“Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” - Spock - Star Trek VI : The Undiscovered Country

Quote Originally Posted by NECCdude View Post
    So does glass bottle pop.
    Yes, yes it does.
    http://www.thepopshoppe.com/products/
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

DG
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    OP - I think aluminum has been tied to Alzheimer's too. We threw out our aluminum cookware about 15 years ago, and don't use foil on the BBQ anymore.

The good news is that the Alzheimer's will make you forget about your swollen knuckles!

And you're also constantly meeting new people!!
    NECCdude and msgt/ret like this.
    "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Yes, yes it does.
    The Pop Shoppe
    Too bad they're hammered with so much sugar. But, they taste oh so good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links