Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning - Page 5

Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

This is a discussion on Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning within the Member Meeting Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I take yoga classes at the local senior citizens center. We do detoxifying exercises. They squeeze out your lymph nodes. My hands and wrists and ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Arthritis Caused By Aluminum Poisoning

I take yoga classes at the local senior citizens center. We do detoxifying exercises. They squeeze out your lymph nodes. My hands and wrists and even my fingers don't hurt any more. I was taking steroid shots and looking at the surgery schedule before I started yoga two years ago. And I take turmeric.
    I highly recommend it. If you have any reluctance just get over it and go. At times I've been the only guy in there but now there's a number of us going.
    Peace

Senior Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    And what will next week’s health panic be? “Cooking in cast iron causes hardening of the arteries due to iron leaching into food”
    Yes, SIR! Already covered in detail....Iron cookware leaching iron into the foods cooked and too much iron can lead to conditions such as Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and colorectal cancer to name just a few.
    https://examine.com/nutrition/are-ca...n-pans-unsafe/
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    Yes, SIR! Already covered in detail....Iron cookware leaching iron into the foods cooked and too much iron can lead to conditions such as Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and colorectal cancer to name just a few.
    https://examine.com/nutrition/are-ca...n-pans-unsafe/
    Everyone's gonna die of something. I can think of worse things than chicken fried in a cast iron pan being the cause of my demise. Personally, I'm taking the Too Much Coffee ticket to the hereafter.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Yes, and what has Juan Valdez dragged those coffee beans through coming out of South America? And look at Viet Nam. I remember they had to build a small water purification plant for us because everyone was breaking out with skin disorders just from washing clothes in the water (to be polite). I have to wonder about all the food coming into this country from places that don't adhere to our health standards.

Top Coffee Producing Countries
    Brazil - 2,595,000 metric ton (5,714,381,000 pounds)
    Vietnam - 1,650,000 metric tons (3,637,627,000 pounds) ...
    Colombia - 810,000 metric tons (1,785,744,000 pounds) ...
    Indonesia - 660,000 metric tons (1,455,050,000 pounds) ...
    Ethiopia - 384,000 metric tons (846,575,000 pounds) ...
    Honduras - 348,000 metric tons (767,208,000 pounds) ...
    MACV Advisory Team 75, HQ'd in My Tho at the "Seminary", 1967-1969

My Rheumatologist put me on a mild dose of steroid pills for a few months until a sulfa drug kicks in. I have no idea what the side effects might be at 72, but the relief is amazing. I thought I was about finished before I went to this Dr. after this rheumatoid arthritis kicked in.
    rotorhead1026 likes this.
    MACV Advisory Team 75, HQ'd in My Tho at the "Seminary", 1967-1969

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly2 View Post
    Yes, and what has Juan Valdez dragged those coffee beans through coming out of South America?
    I only drink coffee that comes out of safe places . . . like Yemen.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by searx View Post
    A Podiatrist recommended i take Turmeric it back in 2005, i haven't had a sick day since, now my current physician takes it as well.
    I add organic turmeric to my Matcha green tea every morning, along with a bowl of miso soup. I worked for Japanese companies for over 40 years. I never could get used to saki, though.
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

Always ignore medical, food, nutrition, health advice from any article or post that does not cite sources.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links