Need a new holster

Need a new holster

This is a discussion on Need a new holster within the Nelson Holsters forums, part of the Vendors category; James, I need a holster for my Security Six. Just checked your gun list and didnít see that one listed. What would it take to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By retired badge 1
  • 2 Post By CWOUSCG

Thread: Need a new holster

Need a new holster

James, I need a holster for my Security Six. Just checked your gun list and didnít see that one listed. What would it take to get a mold for a 4Ē Security Six?

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

Contact Lobo Gun Leather (simple web search will find the web site). You may have any of a dozen different holster designs, with or without several options, made for your Ruger Security Six. Customer service is excellent. Turnaround time is good. All American made of American leather and materials.

Disclaimer: I founded Lobo Gun Leather in 1972, retired in 2015 and sold the business to the Mark Fedders family of Ely, Minnesota. Outstanding people in every way! No, I do not retain any financial interest in the business, when I retired I just plain retired. Happy to see good people continuing to operate my little company the right way.
    wmhawth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by retired badge 1 View Post
    Contact Lobo Gun Leather (simple web search will find the web site). You may have any of a dozen different holster designs, with or without several options, made for your Ruger Security Six. Customer service is excellent. Turnaround time is good. All American made of American leather and materials.

Disclaimer: I founded Lobo Gun Leather in 1972, retired in 2015 and sold the business to the Mark Fedders family of Ely, Minnesota. Outstanding people in every way! No, I do not retain any financial interest in the business, when I retired I just plain retired. Happy to see good people continuing to operate my little company the right way.
    I'm glad you're proud of your former company and I'm sure they make nice holsters however James Nelson is a forum sponsor and this is his forum. I asked James because I have a number of his holsters and wish to get another one.
    G-man* and Pete63 like this.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

Sponsored Links