Orders update

Orders update

This is a discussion on Orders update within the Nelson Holsters forums, part of the Vendors category; Hello I hope all is doing well and staying safe with this nasty virus going around. Thought I would give a update on the status ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By NelsonHolsters

Thread: Orders update

Sponsor

Orders update

Hello I hope all is doing well and staying safe with this nasty virus going around.
    Thought I would give a update on the status of holster orders ... I am finishing up a batch right now and have a total of five orders to build but am running into a problem as some of the places I get my finish material from is closed down from this virus, I am trying to locate another place to keep it coming but in a nut shell the virus has all but killed everything as far as the economy including holsters lol. I am in good shape with orders and will be able to get them out pretty fast as long as I can locate a finish suppler but if not I can have the build process done and a pile waiting to finish.

Please everyone be safe.

Administrator

If there ever was a scenario that was completely out of your control - this - the nationwide shutdown virus be it.
    There isn't a customer that can blame you.
    You're floating in the exact same limbo boat as a few million other Americans.
    Your only real option is very likely just to "wait it out" until....whenever??
    You stay healthy & safe!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsored Links