Thank you for allowing me to participate. - Page 2

Thank you for allowing me to participate.

This is a discussion on Thank you for allowing me to participate. within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Welcome To DefensiveCarry.com category; Welcome from Wisconsin, Train! Good luck with your training facility. There's nothing wrong with you becoming a Site Sponsor. They're all located in the very ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thank you for allowing me to participate.

GH
    Welcome from Wisconsin, Train!

Good luck with your training facility.

There's nothing wrong with you becoming a Site Sponsor. They're all located in the very last forum at the bottom. Of course advertising your "product" in WI & all the other states represented here won't do you very much good, LOL.
    MSG Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Retired PI/Armed Security
    M&P40, M&P40C

Welcome!
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

Lead Moderator
    Hello and welcome!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Welcome from Wisconsin, Train!

Good luck with your training facility.

There's nothing wrong with you becoming a Site Sponsor. They're all located in the very last forum at the bottom. Of course advertising your "product" in WI & all the other states represented here won't do you very much good, LOL.
    This is the second mention of "Site Sponsor". I've got no problem becoming one. I see where they're all located but I've searched and cant find a sponser link to register. I see a "contribution" link but no "site sponsor" link.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

This is the second mention of "Site Sponsor". I've got no problem becoming one. I see where they're all located but I've searched and cant find a sponser link to register. I see a "contribution" link but no "site sponsor" link.
    Welcome from Missouri. As an 01-FFL, I proposed adding the FFL forum to DC and it was accepted a few years ago. It's not the most active part of DC but it works. HotGuns is the moderator.

For advertising rates you will need to PM an administrator. With new ownership things may have changed some. Maybe contact Cricket?
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Administrator
    As a forum member you are permitted to provide a simple active link to your business in your Signature Line area which you will have access to after a certain number of forum posts.

You may also use the area in your Personal Profile area to to give a Who What When Where or whatever regarding what exactly it is that you do.

You may not answer questions publicly about prices, class schedules, class times etc.

If you read through our forum rules page (link provided at the top of every forum page) you should get a decently good understanding of what we allow and disallow on the forum.

Our forum Moderators will always have the power to make a determination as to if and when any line is crossed or any envelope is pushed.

Crossing the line is not synonymous with being banned from the forum but, an offending post or thread may deleted from public view until a Moderation team decides if it can be reinstated or if it needs to be gone for good and that may be accompanied by a Moderator warning that you've gone too far.

We want discussions to be as free and as open as possible but, (naturally) we do not want anything posted that could be construed as being sponsor conflicting.

Because....our paying sponsors are the folks that DO keep the forum up and running.

All of that having been said.....Welcome to the forum.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array marshallman's Avatar
    Welcome from Mississippi!
    "Life's tough. Life's tougher when you're stupid."- John Wayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links