Old/New Member - Page 2

Old/New Member

This is a discussion on Old/New Member within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Welcome To DefensiveCarry.com category; Welcome back....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Old/New Member

Welcome back.
    Welder516 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

GH
    Nice to hear from you again, Welder!

My dear departed Dad was a welder all his life. He refused to teach me anything about welding for fear I'd become one, LOL. When I was in the Navy on a submarine I was sent to a school to learn emergency cutting & welding for damage control & Mom told me Dad was sick about that, LOL. Never used it after school.
    Welder516 likes this.
    MSG Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Retired PI/Armed Security
    M&P40, M&P40C

Quote Originally Posted by PhaedrusIV View Post
    Nice to see ya', Welder !

Is Stove still around ???
    Stoveman is fighting the good fight with our gun rights and other government over-reaches , he & I have gotten together with other Patriots to picket in front of our officials in Annapolis . He is a die hard Patriot that spends many hours fighting the fight .
    Truly i can not keep up with him on gun rights and politicians here in Maryland ....................he is a good friend .
    PhaedrusIV, Mike1956 and hick63 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Nice to hear from you again, Welder!

My dear departed Dad was a welder all his life. He refused to teach me anything about welding for fear I'd become one, LOL. When I was in the Navy on a submarine I was sent to a school to learn emergency cutting & welding for damage control & Mom told me Dad was sick about that, LOL. Never used it after school.
    My dad, too, was a welder. During the last couple of years I was in high school we wore the same size T-shirts, and of course they got mixed up a lot. So as a result most of mine ended up with little holes burned in them, just like his.
    Welder516 and GH like this.

Administrator
    Sorry to hear of the loss of many of your firearms.

Maybe you could try retrieving them with a strong magnet tied to a length of rope.
    OD*, Welder516 and PhaedrusIV like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Sorry to hear of the loss of many of your firearms.

Maybe you could try retrieving them with a strong magnet tied to a length of rope.
    They were all plastic ...........................in truth they were squirt-guns.............................

Quote Originally Posted by Welder516 View Post
    Stoveman is fighting the good fight with our gun rights and other government over-reaches , he & I have gotten together with other Patriots to picket in front of our officials in Annapolis . He is a die hard Patriot that spends many hours fighting the fight .
    Truly i can not keep up with him on gun rights and politicians here in Maryland ....................he is a good friend .
    Thank you. I miss reading his witty posts.
    Welder516 and hick63 like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Welcome to Defensive Carry The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.
    Welder516 likes this.

VIP Member
    Is there anything promising on the horizon of Maryland expansion of RTKBA currently?
    Welder516 likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Fluffy is in the house! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    OD*, PAcanis and Welder516 like this.

Distinguished Member Array notavictim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonB77 View Post
    Fluffy is in the house! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Or is it Bucky?
    HoustonB77 and Welder516 like this.
    “Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
    ~Sheriff Jim Wilson

When I die, I want to go like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep, not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

Distinguished Member Array GraySkies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    Welcome to Defensive Carry The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.
    Come on, Dangerfield. Welder is back and that's all you got?

Welcome back, welder!
    Welder516 likes this.
    The antis just don't understand the depth of love & bonding that comes with guns - redbirddog5

2nd AMENDMENT: The gateway drug to freedom addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Is there anything promising on the horizon of Maryland expansion of RTKBA currently?
    The anti's here are "RABID" plus with Bloomberg money it is hard to move the post , we are lucky that we have not lost any ground . The Bloomberg's of the world are spending millions not to lose ground . I think we have done good by real small improvements to the permit system in place the problem with the permit system is it is still out of reach for many .

If our current Governor ( Hogan) does not get re-elected most likely nothing will even have a chance to move , he has high ratings in the state but he even knows if he advertises about pro-gun he will not get a second term . He has a tight rope walk and I am not sure how he can over come this .
    PhaedrusIV and Mike1956 like this.

The anti's here are "RABID" plus with Bloomberg money it is hard to move the post , we are lucky that we have not lost any ground . The Bloomberg's of the world are spending millions not to lose ground . I think we have done good by real small improvements to the permit system in place the problem with the permit system is it is still out of reach for many .

If our current Governor ( Hogan) does not get re-elected most likely nothing will even have a chance to move , he has high ratings in the state but he even knows if he advertises about pro-gun he will not get a second term . He has a tight rope walk and I am not sure how he can over come this .
    "The anti's here are "RABID"..." Of this, I have no doubt.

What is unfortunate about it is that they're also too daft to comprehend the difference between a law-abiding gun owner and a CRIMINAL.

On the one hand, the lawfully-armed citizen will, generally speaking, not commit ANY crimes, much less commit crimes using guns against innocent people.

On the other hand, the CRIMINAL, by definition, doesn't give a tinker's damn about ANY law, or any citizen's rights and responsibilities.

It's a real simple concept but quite beyond the grasp of many.

Glad you and Stoveman (and others) are pushing the case for rational analysis, even though it's uphill against the likes of Bloomturd and his millions and his minions.

Thanks, Dave.
    Welder516 likes this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Welcome back Welder! From South East Kansas!
    Welder516 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links