Shootout in the park.

Shootout in the park.

This is a discussion on Shootout in the park. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Another group of Pokémon players was set upon by an armed robber in an SUV driven by juvenile. Fortunately in this case one of the ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By ep1953
  • 1 Post By Shootnlead
  • 1 Post By SatCong
  • 3 Post By BuckJM53
  • 4 Post By Texron

Thread: Shootout in the park.

Distinguished Member Array ep1953's Avatar

Shootout in the park.

Another group of Pokémon players was set upon by an armed robber in an SUV driven by juvenile. Fortunately in this case one of the Pokémon players was a concealed carry holder who pulled out his own pistol and opened fire.

The robber and one of the group of players were both wounded but neither had life-threatening injuries. Too bad the robber wasn't DRT but it least he did get shot.

On another note, what is it with playing Pokémon at four in the morning, don't people ever sleep?

Gunman gets shot in Las Vegas by Pokemon GO player he tried to rob | Fox News
    blackhawkfann24 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    Another group of Pokémon players was set upon by an armed robber in an SUV driven by juvenile. Fortunately in this case one of the Pokémon players was a concealed carry holder who pulled out his own pistol and opened fire.

The robber and one of the group of players were both wounded but neither had life-threatening injuries. Too bad the robber wasn't DRT but it least he did get shot.

On another note, what is it with playing Pokémon at four in the morning, don't people ever sleep?

Not in Las Vegas they don't
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Distinguished Member Array Shootnlead's Avatar

Doesn't take as much sleep, if ya' don't have a job.
    ep1953 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Old saying, young and dumb.
    ep1953 likes this.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    AzCDL Life Member
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Can't imagine wasting my time playing Pokemon Go (or similar). Guess I'm just getting old . Besides, it would take away from my forum time .
    I was taught to respect my elders! The problem is, I'm having a much harder time finding them these days .

I think its crazy but it gets kids out of the house... Not to cut grass or clean up dog poop or take out the trash.. Nooooo to play a game

Any grown man playing this game needs his man card taken away!

Sponsored Links