North Carolina Incident - Page 2

North Carolina Incident

This is a discussion on North Carolina Incident within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ep1953 From the article: " When police arrived, Peace whom Matthews shot in the chest was taken to a hospital ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: North Carolina Incident

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    From the article:
    "When police arrived, Peace whom Matthews shot in the chest was taken to a hospital for treatment of his injuries, which were not life-threatening, according to WRAL."

A shame really, because, if the perp had been DRT it would save society and future victims of this POS a lot of grief.
    I picked up on that too. I learned several decades ago mouse guns are for mice.
    ep1953 likes this.
    A man has got to know his limitations.

In a world of snowflakes, be a torch.

Quote Originally Posted by GpTom View Post
    She dropped the gun right away after defending herself but I don't understand why somebody else picked the gun up. I have wondered how you could prevent somebody from picking up a gun from a crime scene without sounding like you are threatening everybody. The guns used during a self defense shoot could become very important evidence especially if the perpetrator had one that he dropped after he was shot. If I had to shoot somebody I would try to remember to holster the gun when it is safe to do so to keep from being mistaken for the bad guy.
    I have heard of people stealing empty mags an LEO dropped during a fire fight; DURING the fight....
    A man has got to know his limitations.

In a world of snowflakes, be a torch.

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Words . . . have meaning, young man.
    I don't know about you but I tend to be imprecise in my language on a fairly regular basis. Old habits die hard but I'm trying to correct that issue.
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links