Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun - Page 2

Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

This is a discussion on Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Why did the gg go back to the bar, then walk off with the gun? I agree with some of the others, it looks like ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

  1. #16
    Member Array NoDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    195
    Why did the gg go back to the bar, then walk off with the gun? I agree with some of the others, it looks like a staged training exercise.
    By now our forefathers would be shooting.

    Life is too important to take seriously.

    Lansing Muzzle Loading Gun Club
    visit us at: http://www.lansingmuzzleloadinggunclub.com/

  2. #17
    Member Array DavesYourUncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    30
    If this was not staged, then it was clear that the guy in red drew without any intent to shoot. He drew to intimidate, which is stupid. Otherwise he would have fired as soon as the guy in blue swung at him. His attempt at intimidation cost him his life.

    If this happened in my state the guy in blue would be guilty of murder especially having fired multiple rounds to the head of the guy in red when he was already down.

    The complete incompetence of the guy in red suggests that either he was on something, or this was a staged demonstration.

  3. #18
    Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,298
    The shooting looks odd - the multiple shots into the BG's back and head, with no sign of bullet impact. However, the reaction of the bystanders looks pretty real - slow to react, then panicky after the fact. This video apparently comes from Brazil, where such things seem to happen with frightening regularity.

    Inconclusive.
    Risasi likes this.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #19
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - bullox.

    - the BG pulled a GUN on an unarmed man and tried to MURDER HIM in front of 15 witnesses
    - there is NO WAY you chance that scum being alive enough to pull out his 'back up gun' out of his arse-crack to get off another shot
    - the GG was 1,000000% justified
    - the circumstances here are beyond justified
    - at first the last 4 shots may seem 'harsh', but this fool just pulled a GUN on this man and he had to FIGHT FOR HIS LITERAL LIFE...
    - no way should he have chanced this fool 'coming back from the dead' and pulling out another one... WAY to many videos of GG's getting killed AFTER they think 2 or 3 shots 'stopped the threat'

    - the GG in this vid STOPPED (key word) the threat... when someone seeks to murder you, law justified you can stop that intention to murder...
    I recommend, for your sake, you read up more carefully on SD law. Every SD shooting is in defense of one's "literal life." That fact doesn't make this case special. Once you have stopped the immediate threat, you cannot continue to use lethal force under the law. If you do, then you are the aggressor. Once the BG was disarmed and down, the immediate threat was over. The defender might have gotten away with the first shot, but maybe not even that.

    Your statement that "when someone seeks to murder you, law justified you can stop that intention to murder..." is not true. You will not find that wording in any state statute. There are three legal elements to a lethal threat. "Seeking to murder" is just one, as you say "intention." To claim self defense, the attacker also needs "opportunity" and "ability." The attackers' ability ceased when he was on the ground, disarmed. The idea that he "might" pull a backup gun has no basis in fact, unless he makes some move that might indicate that is what is happening.

    In most, if not all, US jurisdictions, the defender/shooter would have been charged with some form of felony homicide.


    Nope.

    Self defense always brings into account reason.

    Is it reasonable to believe that a man who pulls a gun on an unarmed man seeks to murder him

    Yes.

    Therefore self defense murder is justified.

    What you need to understand is that the good guy was justified in MURDERING the BG in this case.. not simply 'stopping the threat'..

    Again PLEASE look up YouTube videos of people who only shot 2 or 3 times and ended up getting shot and killed by the BG...

    This is why cops empty a magazine into someone when some criminal decides to murder them...

    Cops and prosecutors are not snowflakes.. they see this sort of thing daily. All they see is bad guy tried to murder, so gg is justified in self defense murder.. they're not gonna be like 'omg why didn't he stop shooting once pablo Escobar was on the ground'...

    They're gonna be like 'that's what I would have done to that bg too...'

    A gg in philly just killed an armed robber and shot him like 13 times at point blank.. NO CHARGES... it is lawful to use lethal force against lethal force... and lethal does not mean 'stop the threat'

    The bg in this video was no unarmed angel.


    .



    .

  6. #20
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by ETXhiker View Post
    The shooting looks odd - the multiple shots into the BG's back and head, with no sign of bullet impact. However, the reaction of the bystanders looks pretty real - slow to react, then panicky after the fact. This video apparently comes from Brazil, where such things seem to happen with frightening regularity.

    Inconclusive.


    Um.. I think all the 'it's fake people' need to realize that Pablo Escobar is wearing a bright red shirt, and has black hair...

    It's real

    This is typical Brazilian criminality

    Look at Escobar's upper back at the end.. its wet.. that's blood

    The reactions are as real as it gets... everyone covers ears and goes into panic...

    People only think this video is fake because its simply the best disarming self defense video ever seen on the internet... ie jealousy.

    Everybody should give the gg his props and learn from the video.. ie enroll in a disarming self defense class




    .

  7. #21
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Senior Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Staff lounge
    Posts
    20,678
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    Um.. I think all the 'it's fake people' need to realize that Pablo Escobar is wearing a bright red shirt, and has black hair...
    That's a joke, right?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."




    NRA Patron Member

  8. #22
    VIP Member Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Florida Twilight Zone
    Posts
    31,441
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    Um.. I think all the 'it's fake people' need to realize that Pablo Escobar is wearing a bright red shirt, and has black hair...

    It's real

    This is typical Brazilian criminality

    Look at Escobar's upper back at the end.. its wet.. that's blood

    The reactions are as real as it gets... everyone covers ears and goes into panic...

    People only think this video is fake because its simply the best disarming self defense video ever seen on the internet... ie jealousy.

    Everybody should give the gg his props and learn from the video.. ie enroll in a disarming self defense class




    .
    You do know he was shot by the Policia, on a roof top I believe, and not in the local Stop & Rob.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

  9. #23
    Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Kankakee County Il.
    Posts
    1,723
    Makes you wonder why so many guys decided to attack the guy in red. The big guy on his left had him off balance with the hand on the shoulder. Looked like the guy on the right helped block the gun being drawn. The guy who took him down didn't do it all alone. I think the guy in the red shirt walked into a bad situation, maybe even tried to draw in self defense. When I started carrying I realized that you need room to draw. This guy definitely didn't have enough room to draw a gun and use it in self defense.

  10. #24
    VIP Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,783
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    Nope.

    Self defense always brings into account reason.

    Is it reasonable to believe that a man who pulls a gun on an unarmed man seeks to murder him

    Yes.

    Therefore self defense murder is justified.

    What you need to understand is that the good guy was justified in MURDERING the BG in this case.. not simply 'stopping the threat'..

    Again PLEASE look up YouTube videos of people who only shot 2 or 3 times and ended up getting shot and killed by the BG...

    This is why cops empty a magazine into someone when some criminal decides to murder them...

    Cops and prosecutors are not snowflakes.. they see this sort of thing daily. All they see is bad guy tried to murder, so gg is justified in self defense murder.. they're not gonna be like 'omg why didn't he stop shooting once pablo Escobar was on the ground'...

    They're gonna be like 'that's what I would have done to that bg too...'

    A gg in philly just killed an armed robber and shot him like 13 times at point blank.. NO CHARGES... it is lawful to use lethal force against lethal force... and lethal does not mean 'stop the threat'

    The bg in this video was no unarmed angel.


    .



    .
    Please tell us more about your level of training and expertise on the subject; I am intrigued.
    ETXhiker, AzQkr and Merovius like this.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

  11. #25
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    Nope.

    Self defense always brings into account reason.

    Is it reasonable to believe that a man who pulls a gun on an unarmed man seeks to murder him

    Yes.

    Therefore self defense murder is justified.

    What you need to understand is that the good guy was justified in MURDERING the BG in this case.. not simply 'stopping the threat'..

    Again PLEASE look up YouTube videos of people who only shot 2 or 3 times and ended up getting shot and killed by the BG...

    This is why cops empty a magazine into someone when some criminal decides to murder them...

    Cops and prosecutors are not snowflakes.. they see this sort of thing daily. All they see is bad guy tried to murder, so gg is justified in self defense murder.. they're not gonna be like 'omg why didn't he stop shooting once pablo Escobar was on the ground'...

    They're gonna be like 'that's what I would have done to that bg too...'

    A gg in philly just killed an armed robber and shot him like 13 times at point blank.. NO CHARGES... it is lawful to use lethal force against lethal force... and lethal does not mean 'stop the threat'

    The bg in this video was no unarmed angel.


    .



    .
    Please tell us more about your level of training and expertise on the subject; I am intrigued. <img src="https://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/images/smilies/vol_1/yup.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Yup" class="inlineimg" />

    Better yet, get back to me when the gg gets charged with a crime in this case...lolz..

    &#x1f642;

  12. #26
    VIP Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,783
    That's what I thought...
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

  13. #27
    VIP Member Array hogdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    N/E Florida
    Posts
    3,874
    Did I see the guy in blue rack the slide or was I mistaken ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE


    IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

  14. #28
    VIP Member Array sammeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,522
    Shucks, Brownie does better training videos.
    And his are believable.
    gasmitty, AzQkr and ETXhiker like this.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

  15. #29
    Distinguished Member Array Scouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando Florida
    Posts
    1,275
    The smoothness of the outer shirt tells me he had an undershirt, most likely cotton. So the blood had to go through two thicknesses of clothing. Maybe? But that was a killing, in a corrupt society, you would most likely get away with it.

    It might have been enhanced from the original Cell phone video? Maybe.

  16. #30
    VIP Member Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Florida Twilight Zone
    Posts
    31,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    The smoothness of the outer shirt tells me he had an undershirt, most likely cotton. So the blood had to go through two thicknesses of clothing. Maybe? But that was a killing, in a corrupt society, you would most likely get away with it.

    It might have been enhanced from the original Cell phone video? Maybe.
    The flashes are faked, there are no empty cases flying around. It looks just liked the Youtube WWII short films when gun flashes are superimposed while no cases eject.
    gasmitty, M1911A1, OD* and 2 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •