Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun - Page 3

Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

This is a discussion on Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by sammeow Sorry, I call bs. Looks staged. The barrel flashes were really cheap production....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

Quote Originally Posted by sammeow View Post
    Sorry, I call bs. Looks staged.
    The barrel flashes were really cheap production.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    Nope.

Self defense always brings into account reason.

Is it reasonable to believe that a man who pulls a gun on an unarmed man seeks to murder him

Yes.

Therefore self defense murder is justified.

What you need to understand is that the good guy was justified in MURDERING the BG in this case.. not simply 'stopping the threat'..

Again PLEASE look up YouTube videos of people who only shot 2 or 3 times and ended up getting shot and killed by the BG...

This is why cops empty a magazine into someone when some criminal decides to murder them...

Cops and prosecutors are not snowflakes.. they see this sort of thing daily. All they see is bad guy tried to murder, so gg is justified in self defense murder.. they're not gonna be like 'omg why didn't he stop shooting once pablo Escobar was on the ground'...

They're gonna be like 'that's what I would have done to that bg too...'

A gg in philly just killed an armed robber and shot him like 13 times at point blank.. NO CHARGES... it is lawful to use lethal force against lethal force... and lethal does not mean 'stop the threat'

The bg in this video was no unarmed angel.

Don't be surprised if you get jumped.
    OD* and matthew03 like this.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Faked gun flashes.
    It does look like bad CGI.
    Last edited by OD*; September 14th, 2019 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Spellin'
    ETXhiker and matthew03 like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Lo matan con su propia pistola en bar

Via Google Translate:

What started as an argument in a canteen , quickly turned red when a man pulled out a gun and was later disarmed and killed by his own weapon.

At the moment the location of the events is unknown, however, it is known that the establishment is located in some state of the Mexican Republic.

In the video you can see how the subject orange shirt shows a gun -type bracket in a threatening manner. Moments later he was shot down by the cap guy, who took his gun and opened fire on him.

After 5 detonations of the firearm, the individual dressed in orange was lying on the ground, apparently lifeless.

Moments later, it can be seen as the shooter returns to pick up an object Bar bar to finally leave the scene of the crime.
    Probably not "fake news". As to the legality of the shooting...well, it's Mexico. Someone pointed out in that twitter thread that this was a Latin American country. Life is cheap. If you have to shoot a guy and don't kill him and he lives, he may hold a grudge for a very long time. And who wants to be looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. Of course Red Shirt might have relatives too. While I think it was overkill, different country, different rules. Not so litigious as the U.S...food for thought.

Could be gang related too. Interesting also that Blue Shirt seemed like he was trying to de-escalate. Shows often not worth the effort to get involved. Not my circus, not my monkeys...
    HotBrass45 and matthew03 like this.

Distinguished Member Array darbo's Avatar
    I watched this thing again! Red shirt doesn't actually move gun to left hand. He is using his left hand to maybe push away blue shirt. I agree with the idea that the muzzle flashes look unreal but I have to say that rest of it looks real enough, especially the other peoples reactions.

I think the plan for me is to just stay out of 3rd world country stop and robs!

Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    Did I see the guy in blue rack the slide or was I mistaken ; )
    H/D
    It looks more to me that he might have been working a safety. The reason I say that is towards the end when blue shirt is leaving I swear the gun looks like a Beretta PX4 compact which could very well have a manual safety on it. The F model would have safety/decocker, the G model would be decock only.
    hogdaddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    I watched this thing again! Red shirt doesn't actually move gun to left hand. He is using his left hand to maybe push away blue shirt. I agree with the idea that the muzzle flashes look unreal but I have to say that rest of it looks real enough, especially the other peoples reactions.

I think the plan for me is to just stay out of 3rd world country stop and robs!
    One can also see flashes coming from the ejection port, not just the muzzle. Muzzle flashes may look real or not to us here in the states, but remember it's likely their ammo is loaded with a powder we don't normally see here in the states, so the flashes may look "different".
    darbo and hogdaddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    One can also see flashes coming from the ejection port, not just the muzzle. Muzzle flashes may look real or not to us here in the states, but remember it's likely their ammo is loaded with a powder we don't normally see here in the states, so the flashes may look "different".
    I had that thought too about what kind of powder was used in the ammo as being a reason for so much flash. I don't suppose we will ever know the entire story.
    AzQkr likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links