Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

This is a discussion on Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not really sure which is the GG and which is the BG, but it was beautifully done. I don't think the guy in the red ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun

Not really sure which is the GG and which is the BG, but it was beautifully done. I don't think the guy in the red shirt will be down for breakfast.

https://twitter.com/RealBobbyDino/st...348293/video/1
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Dude in the white flip flops... "man, sucks to be him; where's my beer and bar stool?"
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Sorry, I call bs. Looks staged.
    OldVet, gatorbait51, OD* and 1 others like this.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Some homies getting it all worked out.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Faked gun flashes.
    OD* likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Looks staged to me. As OldVet points out, faked gun flashes. No blood from multiple hits? Could it have been a training scenario?
    m5215 likes this.

I was interested in the Twitter account:

Bobby Dino "As Real As It Gets: Author, International Speaker, Founder, Consultant, and Businessman. A Convict-turned-Conqueror who shows men how to be Men."

He apparently did time from 2000 to 2010 for some violent crime in California. Now he teaches life lessons he learned in the joint to normal people about how to live their lives. That's all we need, ex-cons teaching people how to live their lives. In the video linked in the OP, whether it is fake or not, he praises the shooter for his SA and reaction, but doesn't even mention that the guy kept shooting after the person he shot was no longer a threat. Yeah, there's a lesson more people should learn...NOT!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Senior Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    Guys disarms and shoots the hell out of another guy with his own gun-mortal_kombat_finish_him.png

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    Not really sure which is the GG and which is the BG
    Uhh! they are/were both bad guys. No good guy in that fight. But the guy who took down the guy in red did know how to do it. Watch his back of leg trip.
    HotBrass45 likes this.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

It was a demonstration. I'm sure of it.
    But it may have been staged in a real place, in front of unwitting onlookers.

As others have stated: No blood, no spatter, no holes. Also, the "corpse" didn't bounce, when follow-up bullets made their hits.

Nice demonstration of unarmed disarm, though. I'm impressed with the technique.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

- OMG
    - It is NOT 'staged'!
    - Just because it was THE MOST AMAZING SELF DEFENSE DISARMING ever caught on video doesn't mean you can jealously call it 'staged' simply because there's no chance you could pull of what he did

- the video is from Brazil (surprise)
    - the bad guy is in red and pulls a gun on an unarmed man
    - the GG controls the gun with the weak hand (left) while going to town on the ears with the strong hand (right)

- the good guy then goes into a basic judo trip
    - how the GG ended up with the gun can be argued to be skill, luck, or both, but he ended up with it

- this is a combination of a very skilled and practiced martial artist and person familar with a gun

- 'lack of blood'? the BG is WET UP on his upper back near his neck when he falls...

- give this guy props it is simply AMAZING!

- martial artists train to disarm bad guys with guns all the time..constantly... this guy had his MA training down for REAL... superb...

- now I need to enroll in a judo class lol... seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    he praises the shooter for his SA and reaction, but doesn't even mention that the guy kept shooting after the person he shot was no longer a threat. Yeah, there's a lesson more people should learn...NOT!

- bullox.

- the BG pulled a GUN on an unarmed man and tried to MURDER HIM in front of 15 witnesses
    - there is NO WAY you chance that scum being alive enough to pull out his 'back up gun' out of his arse-crack to get off another shot
    - the GG was 1,000000% justified

- the circumstances here are beyond justified

- at first the last 4 shots may seem 'harsh', but this fool just pulled a GUN on this man and he had to FIGHT FOR HIS LITERAL LIFE...
    - no way should he have chanced this fool 'coming back from the dead' and pulling out another one... WAY to many videos of GG's getting killed AFTER they think 2 or 3 shots 'stopped the threat'

- the GG in this vid STOPPED (key word) the threat... when someone seeks to murder you, law justified you can stop that intention to murder..

Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - bullox.

- the BG pulled a GUN on an unarmed man and tried to MURDER HIM in front of 15 witnesses
    - there is NO WAY you chance that scum being alive enough to pull out his 'back up gun' out of his arse-crack to get off another shot
    - the GG was 1,000000% justified
    - the circumstances here are beyond justified
    - at first the last 4 shots may seem 'harsh', but this fool just pulled a GUN on this man and he had to FIGHT FOR HIS LITERAL LIFE...
    - no way should he have chanced this fool 'coming back from the dead' and pulling out another one... WAY to many videos of GG's getting killed AFTER they think 2 or 3 shots 'stopped the threat'

- the GG in this vid STOPPED (key word) the threat... when someone seeks to murder you, law justified you can stop that intention to murder...
    I recommend, for your sake, you read up more carefully on SD law. Every SD shooting is in defense of one's "literal life." That fact doesn't make this case special. Once you have stopped the immediate threat, you cannot continue to use lethal force under the law. If you do, then you are the aggressor. Once the BG was disarmed and down, the immediate threat was over. The defender might have gotten away with the first shot, but maybe not even that.

Your statement that "when someone seeks to murder you, law justified you can stop that intention to murder..." is not true. You will not find that wording in any state statute. There are three legal elements to a lethal threat. "Seeking to murder" is just one, as you say "intention." To claim self defense, the attacker also needs "opportunity" and "ability." The attackers' ability ceased when he was on the ground, disarmed. The idea that he "might" pull a backup gun has no basis in fact, unless he makes some move that might indicate that is what is happening.

In most, if not all, US jurisdictions, the defender/shooter would have been charged with some form of felony homicide.
    AzQkr, ETXhiker, msgt/ret and 3 others like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    Uhh! they are/were both bad guys. No good guy in that fight. But the guy who took down the guy in red did know how to do it. Watch his back of leg trip.
    It was an impressive and efficient move. Smooth and not panicked
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Distinguished Member Array darbo's Avatar
    The strange part for me is the BG draws right handed but the gun is taken from his left hand. There is less than 1 second where the BG moves his left hand, while under attack by the GG, and this is when he transfers the gun to his left hand? On top of that the BG makes the transfer into a shooting grip? In less than a second while under attack? Plus the BG drew the gun right handed which ended up being the hand away from the GG. Why would the BG move to the gun to the left hand this is being used to push off the GG? I'm certainly no expert but the left hand is used to defend yourself from punches, etc and you shoot from retention.

I used the BG/GG terms loosely!

I watched the video some more and it almost looks like the BG hands the gun to the GG! I wish there was a camera angle from the other direction.
    OD* likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links