Homeowner kills 3 masked teens - Page 2

Homeowner kills 3 masked teens

This is a discussion on Homeowner kills 3 masked teens within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Nifty "That's not how itís supposed to go. I understand one shot to stop the people, the victims or whatever, but aggressively ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Homeowner kills 3 masked teens

Senior Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    "That's not how itís supposed to go. I understand one shot to stop the people, the victims or whatever, but aggressively to shoot these little teens, that's overkill. That's too much to handle,Ē said an unidentified male, who was reportedly related to one of the teens who died.

There isn't a better example than this right here, of what is said, the mindset, and view, when people have been taught how to be victims no matter the circumstance.
    And it is a great example of why people owning guns doesn't actually lower crime rates. Criminals have a mindset of how things are supposed to go. In the huge majority of the time, they do not encounter armed gun owners very often at all. Then, all their relatives are all butthurt when they do encounter one who is proficient...

Gun owners stop individuals crimes from progressing (mostly) and are able to protect themselves as a result, but this doesn't actually lower crime rates overall.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post

Gun owners stop individuals crimes from progressing (mostly) and are able to protect themselves as a result, but this doesn't actually lower crime rates overall.
    With three less thugs in the world that gun owner lowered the future crime rate. I see what you are saying though. The crime was happening whether or not the victim was armed.
    ep1953 likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Some people never learn....glad that the owner was injured and calm in such a serious event.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Damien83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WebleyHunter View Post
    "They was good boys." in 3, 2, 1...
    Here's the story from my area in Ga. And you guessed it @WebleyHunter . Direct quote from a "family member" of one of the dirtbags......."That's not how it’s supposed to go. I understand one shot to stop the people, the victims or whatever, but aggressively to shoot these little teens, that's overkill. That's too much to handle,”. Guess the way it was supposed to go is they go around robbing people with no consequences. Glad the homeowner took care of the issue so my tax dollars wouldn't have to support these thugs. But in their eyes, they are "victims" and "little teens".

https://www.walb.com/2019/09/17/geor...rying-rob-him/
    Of course the relative said one shot to stop. He is also thinking how is my boy supposed to get his monee!
    MMinSC and airslot like this.
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

Damn. Two 15 and one 16 years old. Usually the term is used by media to stir up feelings when they're 18-19.

I get what you all are saying. I'm a firm believer in stupid games win stupid prizes. It's just a sad and tragic waste of life. They had their whole lives ahead of them. I feel this way, having so many nieces and nephews. I can't imagine how the homeowner feels to take such young life.

Where were the parents? Getting mixed up with the type to do breaking and entering and robbery doesn't just happen overnight.
    MMinSC, airslot, Nix and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBojangles View Post
    Damn. Two 15 and one 16 years old. Usually the term is used by media to stir up feelings when they're 18-19.
    Even more tragic, One of the 15 year olds and the 16 year old were brothers. I guess the reason for no media uproar for such young boys is because the victim was also black. If he were white, it would be national news. Black on black crime does not fit the media's narrative. They also seem to completely not care about any inner city violence. Not sure why since gun control is such a dream of theirs.

Look at the Chicago shooting numbers:
    https://heyjackass.com/

Never makes the news really at all.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    if the left and its media were really concerned, they'd run PSAs telling young people they could very well pay for their mistakes with their lives. what's lacking is any personal responsibility. Now this poor homeowner has to live with this for the rest of their life. tragic.
    Rooster, airslot and WebleyHunter like this.

Distinguished Member Array TSKnight's Avatar
    While it is sad that the three kids are deceased, I find it difficult to have any sympathy except for the homeowner. He will forever live with the consequences of being forced to defend himself.

Listening to the family member it is easy to understand where the kids got the idea that armed robbery would be a good career choice.

Hopefully there are a few who will see this and choose a different career path.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

"No charges have been filed" WTH

Who are they going to charge? The three perps are DRT.

As far as shooting all three of them, their intended victim had no way of knowing how many were armed when he removed the threat.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Man, I hope that the homeowner has some kind of deadly force insurance! It sounds like it will cost him all he's got to beat the rap on this one!
    OD* likes this.
    "Fiel pero desdichado"
    Loyal but unfortunate.

family Motto of Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array Shootnlead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    Man, I hope that the homeowner has some kind of deadly force insurance! It sounds like it will cost him all he's got to beat the rap on this one!
    What??

This is Georgia...not New Mexico. They can charge him it they want...but they will not get an indictment.

This guy walks away from this with no criminal charges and he will likely get by without civil charges, as well.

However, he will not escape the psychological ramifications and he will have to move.
    airslot, msgt/ret, MMinSC and 2 others like this.
    ďThe everyday man who holsters a handgun for come-what-may eventualities cannot improve on a .44 Special revolver.Ē Skeeter Skelton

Bad decision by 3 individuals who met a bad ending. They should show every little wanna be thug the autopsy pictures so you learn you might think your a badass but dead is dead. A predator with a gun at 15 is just as dangerous as one at 25. Bad decision, bad shots and outgunned, result failure.
    Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more. George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    What??

This is Georgia...not New Mexico. They can charge him it they want...but they will not get an indictment.

This guy walks away from this with no criminal charges and he will likely get by without civil charges, as well.

However, he will not escape the psychological ramifications and he will have to move.
    Why do you think he'll have to move? Retribution by the family and friends of the yutes?
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Distinguished Member Array Rotorflyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    Maybe not, but it sure lowers the recidivism rate
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

I'm really hoping for some gunship video from a neighbor's surveillance system or Ring doorbell
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links