Walmart "Terrorist" sentenced after pleading to a lesser charge - Page 5

Walmart "Terrorist" sentenced after pleading to a lesser charge

This is a discussion on Walmart "Terrorist" sentenced after pleading to a lesser charge within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Black holes are real, and so, apparently, are derp holes....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Walmart "Terrorist" sentenced after pleading to a lesser charge

Black holes are real, and so, apparently, are derp holes.
    Texas Red likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

"Your feelings don't trump my rights" is a phrase I've heard before, but it's usually towards liberals and their triggered feelings. I in no way ever thought it need be said to folks on a "pro 2A" gun page.

Did this man's actions hurt the 2A community? Maybe a little, but I also think it helped. The more you see someone with a long gun the more you'll get used to seeing it and the more it will become normal. I have no problem with people carrying around AR's - it's their right after all. I most certainly will not draw on them if I see them peacefully carrying one out in public, dumb idea.

I went to a 2A rally (first I'd ever been to) here at the state capitol on Friday to celebrate constitutional carry taking effect. I couldn't carry because I was coming from work, but most there had long guns carried by sling. Never felt more safe.
    Bikenut, Havok and baren like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Red View Post
    I can't quite figure out where you're coming from with that comment.

The guy who's the topic of this thread tried to violate the unbreakable "law of inevitable consequences" and is getting to enjoy the results of his stupidity.

Maybe you're trying to defend his actions?

I dunno.
    If you dont understand the bigger picture as it is, I dont think I can dumb it down enough for you to ever understand.
    We get the government we deserve.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    If you dont understand the bigger picture as it is, I dont think I can dumb it down enough for you to ever understand.
    If, as you say, I "don't understand the bigger picture" it's because you haven't been clear in presenting what you think that is.

But it's clear that you're getting upset, so I'll leave it at that.

Have a nice day.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Red View Post
    If, as you say, I "don't understand the bigger picture" it's because you haven't been clear in presenting what you think that is.

But it's clear that you're getting upset, so I'll leave it at that.

Have a nice day.
    Im not upset at all. I just tried several times to type a response that was more clear and each time I thought what I said before was easier to understand.

Our justice system is often find anything to get convicted even if not the main thing and chalk it up to a W. Sheesh
    Hoganbeg likes this.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    Our justice system is often find anything to get convicted even if not the main thing and chalk it up to a W. Sheesh
    So what charge should he have plead to to avoid felony prosecution and likely conviction?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array KevinRohrer's Avatar
    Liberals love that!

Both are wearing body armor and have rifle and pistol. Youíre the one making the comparison about anything more than equipment.
    Please re-read your post I responded to, then tell me again how you are not comparing one to another.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA--Life, American Legion

Quote Originally Posted by KevinRohrer View Post
    Please re-read your post I responded to, then tell me again how you are not comparing one to another.
    There was no mention of criminals or any crime in my post.

So youíre going to call someone else with an AR and a battle load of magazines, so they can don body armor in the parking lot?
    Yes
    Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Yes
    So then you really have no problem with armed people with body armor and a rifle carrying guns. So there is no issue...

So then you really have no problem with armed people with body armor and a rifle carrying guns. So there is no issue...
    They people are very different. It is reasonable to make the distinction. It is unrealistic to pretend there is no distinction.
    JD likes this.
    Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    They people are very different. It is reasonable to make the distinction. It is unrealistic to pretend there is no distinction.
    Not really. The guy in Walmart could be an off duty cop for all you know. The guy in Walmart could figure that if people in this world exist that make police need rifles and body armor, then they need rifles and body armor. Either way, itís as comical as the liberals who see someone carrying a gun, then call police, who get there and do nothing because there is nothing to do.
    baren and johndp1911 like this.

JD
    Administrator
    Not really. The guy in Walmart could be an off duty cop for all you know. The guy in Walmart could figure that if people in this world exist that make police need rifles and body armor, then they need rifles and body armor. Either way, itís as comical as the liberals who see someone carrying a gun, then call police, who get there and do nothing because there is nothing to do.
    Pretty sure the cops had something to do at the Walmart in MO unless the guy just saw fit to arrest himself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Loony Tunes? I'm getting Yosemite Sam and bugs bunny. What's up, Doc?
    wmhawth likes this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links