Bigotry in Virginia - Page 3

Bigotry in Virginia

This is a discussion on Bigotry in Virginia within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Sister NAAJP - (advancement for Jewish people)? Miss Jewish America? Point being; The Jewish race has endured thousands of years of slavery ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Bigotry in Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    NAAJP - (advancement for Jewish people)?

Miss Jewish America?

Point being; The Jewish race has endured thousands of years of slavery and being murdered way more than any other race in the world...and yet they are NOT complaining or asking for freebies due to the way they were treated all over the world?

Q; Why are we pampering ONE race just because a few of them want free stuff? When is SOUTH America going to get railroaded for having more african slaves than N. America ever did?
    Jews are not a race. They are part of a race, just like Catholics or Muslims or Baptists, but there is no Jewish race.

"When is SOUTH America going to get railroaded for having more african slaves than N. America ever did?"
    Add to this Central America and the Caribbean islands and you are dead on correct. Brazil was the recipient territory that received most of the black African slaves. Around 95% percent of the African slaves who were sent to the new world arrived in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean islands. Only 5% of them arrived in what later became the United States. The total number sent to the new world was 12.5 million. Initially most all that came to the American colonies were indentured servants who were able to work off their indenture debt and become free. The first large slave holder in Virginia was one of these freed indentured black servants.

Slavery is an abomination. England, Spain, and the Dutch, and later the northern states, should never have brought them over here. But they did and our early history is tainted by it.
    Sister likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    Jews are not a race. They are part of a race, just like Catholics or Muslims or Baptists, but there is no Jewish race.

"When is SOUTH America going to get railroaded for having more african slaves than N. America ever did?"
    Add to this Central America and the Caribbean islands and you are dead on correct. Brazil was the recipient territory that received most of the black African slaves. Around 95% percent of the African slaves who were sent to the new world arrived in South America, Central America, and the Caribbean islands. Only 5% of them arrived in what later became the United States. The total number sent to the new world was 12.5 million. Initially most all that came to the American colonies were indentured servants who were able to work off their indenture debt and become free. The first large slave holder in Virginia was one of these freed indentured black servants.

Slavery is an abomination. England, Spain, and the Dutch, and later the northern states, should never have brought them over here. But they did and our early history is tainted by it.
    In addition, we never hear how the African tribes were the ones that collected the people to sell. Slavery is what might be called 'normal' between tribes of indigenous peoples back then in the non-industrialized countries. Hell, it's still normal in those countries, just on a lesser scale. Look at the MSM and see all the articles on trafficking and slavery going on today.
    msgt/ret and Sister like this.

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    A big black guy was in our car pool in the sixties and he said that what hurt was when he came home after serving his country during the war and they made him use the back door to enter restaurants. He said " I know you are good boys and you wouldn't have made me do something like that." But I knew that I would have been just as ignorant as any white person in those days. They change the whole story these days but they can't take away the pain in my heart when I think about old Herb and how he was treated. What they are teaching these young people in schools doesn't do justice to what it was really like and how everybody who was an American was involved whether they wanted to be or not. So it's not how they portray racial relations these days that bothers me it is the fact that they are destroying the real story of what happened and if it is not told, right, then nobody learned from it.
    msgt/ret and Sister like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    There have been a couple of recent documentaries that have taken a hard look at the old "Green Book" days. In addition to less crime and civil unrest, most minorities did better economically back then. While they did not have big sports and entertainment millionaires, there were a lot of successful mom and pop minority businesses that have since disappeared.

The following facts are often cited. They may not be entirely accurate, but the phenomenon they describe is real: On average, a dollar earned in the Asian community stays in the Asian community for 28 days. In the Jewish community, 19 days. But a dollar earned in the black community only stays in the community about six hours. It is impossible to buy all the goods and services the average person needs and wants in the black community, which is not true of the other two minority communities. My guess is you can buy most of the goods and services the average person needs and wants in the Hispanic community also.

I am not for legal segregation at all, but ironically segregation supported a black economy. When segregation went away, people in that economy abandoned it almost immediately. The other minority economic communities saw the value in hanging on to their economies even after they didn't have to.
    All of a sudden, the top black athletes in the predominantly black high schools could get scholarships to predominantly white universities. Especially in the college money sports of football and basketball. This largely destroyed the athletic programs in those sports in the historically black colleges and universities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jmf552 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    True. You are born with a certain level of intelligence and over your lifetime, it can never be increased, only decreased through injury or disease. Knowledge is the acquisition and retention of information.
    Im going to have to disagree in that you cannot increase your brain and knowledge just by what you do and do not eat! Eat sugar, lots of sugar. Sugar will make you wise
    (ie: inventors of Krispy Kream we’re brilliant!)
    “FIRST DO NO HARM”, The forgotten creed and a profession that is licensed to kill by our government.

UDC member
    Independent voter [earn my vote Bubba!]

Social justice isn't.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

I am Jewish and I want to know where my reparations are. /sarc
    Sister likes this.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    No wonder Virginia is so messed up, this video is out of a Virginia College.

This SHOULD be in the news, but for obvious reasons it will not be. Video is down on the page.

https://noqreport.com/2020/02/12/div...-white-people/
    I am totally at awe with the total lack of tolerance......but yet I am not amazed by their attitude anymore......it is sad and will further divide our country!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links