Gas station hold up with AR15 , clerk hids in panic room

This is a discussion on Gas station hold up with AR15 , clerk hids in panic room within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Cashier's brave move thwarts robbers - CNN Video Sry are the bad guys carrying more fire power for a normal gas station hold up now ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Gas station hold up with AR15 , clerk hids in panic room

Cashier's brave move thwarts robbers - CNN Video

Sry are the bad guys carrying more fire power for a normal gas station hold up now ?

I mean what three guys with AR15 sawed off for

And also that is a panic room ..Two shotgun blast to the lock and it holds

I would keep a AK pistol under the counter after that
    5lima30ret and StormRhydr like this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

The crook allowed the shopper to draw the wallet. Drawing a gun may or may not have worked there. A pseudo wallet may have been useful; perhaps a weaponized pseudo wallet even more so.

I really rather not draw on a gun with a sawed offed at that range unless I had too me thinks
    Texas Red and PEF like this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestiny View Post
    The crook allowed the shopper to draw the wallet. Drawing a gun may or may not have worked there. A pseudo wallet may have been useful; perhaps a weaponized pseudo wallet even more so.
    Three guy's, one semi-auto rifle, one pistol and a shotgun . Just the time to yank out your trusty LCP .

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    I really rather not draw on a gun with a sawed offed at that range unless I had too me thinks
    But sometimes the choice might be A) dead or B) maybe dead but maybe not.

Yep to many guns to my one gun

Pulling a pocket pistol on multiple guys with rifles is pretty risky. I guess, you will then have a rifle, at least for a couple seconds...

He had that shotgun pointed right at him when he pulled the wallet out and was not close enough to knock the robber's muzzle off line. Just prior to that he did have an opportunity to engage the shotgun-wielder, but there were 2 other armed sleazeballs in 2 different directions.

I'll tell you, I consider myself to be prepared for just about anything, even confident that I can prevail, in just about anything. 3 aggressive degenerates, all armed, 2 with long guns... Yeah. My most likely course of action would be to wish I was some place else. The only legitimate chance for a lone defender to bring any serious fight to them was when they filed through the door.

That was ugly. And a little ridiculous for a convenience store robbery. Kind of wonder if they didn't have intel that the owner keeps large cash reserves on hand or maybe has a side business.
    Havok and WrongRecroom like this.

Wallet guns are awsome but they are NFA items they are considered AOW. If the gun is separate from the wallet it's fine but one they combine its a AOW.

I honestly thought he was gonna lock the woman out. That man has honor that all I know he let her in at risk to his own life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippee View Post
    Wallet guns are awsome but they are NFA items they are considered AOW. If the gun is separate from the wallet it's fine but one they combine its a AOW.
    Cite please.

There is no reason a Ruger LCP in a pocket wallet holster should be illegal.

That panic room needed some gun ports like they have on armored cars bang bang your are not gonna rob anyone ever again

but he was a good boy on his way to church
    Carry a gun with a love for life, and be your own salvation. Carry a gun with the will to fight, and be your own justification.

Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post
    Cite please.

Not a pocket holster but a wallet disguised gun is a NFA item. Here is the ATF listing of AOW's. https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearm...efinitions-any

Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post
    Cite please.

Yes I looked it up a Ruger LCP in a pocket wallet holster that can be fired without removing it from the holster is a NFA gun and would need to be registered. Once the gun and wallet combine its NFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippee View Post
    Yes I looked it up a Ruger LCP in a pocket wallet holster that can be fired without removing it from the holster is a NFA gun and would need to be registered. Once the gun and wallet combine its NFA.
    I would like a link to where you got this information as it is not correct.
    Shootnlead likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links