President Trump - Page 5

President Trump

This is a discussion on President Trump within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Poppy42 Hopefully we have now seen the end of the Clintons forever Well, maybe. I would still like to see them prosecuted ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: President Trump

Distinguished Member Array dV8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy42 View Post
    Hopefully we have now seen the end of the Clintons forever
    Well, maybe. I would still like to see them prosecuted for all the laws broken, securities compromised and lies told.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Distinguished Member Array kukla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
    I am glad today. But I am really hoping that he will drop the FBI investigations against Clinton. Only for the sake of his administration and the media circus that will surround it anyway. It would be better to let her go quietly into the night never to be heard from again.
    Truckinbutch - Did you read what I wrote? It is only because I want him to succeed without that crap distracting the media. Last time I read the Bill of Rights it still contained the 1st Amendment so type whatever vile crap you like and I will say what I feel also. So what she "gets off"? She got hers on Tuesday and she is 69 years old.
    I think NOT !!!!
    DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!!
    The "deplorables" have spoken...........
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

Yesterday was the very first time that I ever listened closely to Hillary,
    as she gave the most wonderful speech of her too-long career:
    her concession speech!

-
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

I guess we'll have to wait and see but if anyone can do it, it's Trump. At least he's got the chance now. No one else would have even tried.

Drain the Swamp!!!
    gatorbait51 and rcsoftexas like this.
    Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen. - Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array kukla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    Yesterday was the very first time that I ever listened closely to Hillary,
    as she gave the most wonderful speech of her too-long career:
    her concession speech!

-
    .....Yeah, and the best thing about it was that she didn't give the speech in that horrible shrieking voice of hers, but I noticed she did get in one or two of those terribly stupid faked accents that she's so fond of.
    I always feel like I need to disinfect myself every time I hear her voice.
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

VIP Member
    I am glad today. But I am really hoping that he will drop the FBI investigations against Clinton. Only for the sake of his administration and the media circus that will surround it anyway. It would be better to let her go quietly into the night never to be heard from again.
    Not to worry; it appears King Putt is considering a preemptive pardon for the Smartest Woman on Earth
    rcsoftexas and QKShooter like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMER…, POR QUE EN MI CORAZ”N Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The Totalitarian State in America will not arise at the point of a gun. It will come with a message of

"We only want what's best for you. It's for your own good."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    And....Pennsylvania put him over the top. Totally unreal.

And I thought I was flushing my one vote down the toilet here in PA....yet again.

I honestly think the Pro-Second Amendment gun owners/shooters etc...who went to the polls and voted in droves helped to flip PA.
    If you recall, it was after a campaign swing in western PA , the Messiah made his well reasoned, conciliatory and sensitive comments about bitter clingers ..
    SIGP250, rcsoftexas and QKShooter like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMER…, POR QUE EN MI CORAZ”N Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The Totalitarian State in America will not arise at the point of a gun. It will come with a message of

"We only want what's best for you. It's for your own good."

I disagree; the investigations should be continued and charges brought if warranted just the same as would be done to us lowly serfs.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    That's the job for Atty Gen and getting special prosecutor. Trump doesn't have to bother with it. It should continue. I support the govt upholding the rule of law, especially at the highest levels and having to do with national security. That's the feds job.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I disagree; the investigations should be continued and charges brought if warranted just the same as would be done to us lowly serfs.
    Or Generals for that matter.

If they follow through on the Clinton Foundation investigation, I doubt if there will be any indictment before Obama leaves office. A person can't be pardoned if they haven't been convicted.

Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor. If anyone is ever convicted, then Trump could grant a pardon.
    msgt/ret, BadgerJ and Instymp like this.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy42 View Post
    Hopefully we have now seen the end of the Clintons forever
    That what we thought about Bill, until George Bush raised him from the dead, (Haiti earthquake). Because he truly believe that with his father and Bills help they could bring relief to Haiti. That was the opening for Bill to come back to the public forefront and the cash to start rolling in for the Clinton foundation. Hopefully Trump will not make that mistake and ask for anything from the Clintons.
    msgt/ret, OD* and gatorbait51 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP250 View Post
    A person can't be pardoned if they haven't been convicted.
    The President can pardon someone either convicted or accused of a federal crime. President Ford pardoned Nixon and Nixon was never convicted in court. Not sure if a President can pardon someone before they are accused. State pardons by Governors may be different. Presidential Pardons: Legal Guidelines
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array nlyric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGP250 View Post
    Or Generals for that matter.

If they follow through on the Clinton Foundation investigation, I doubt if there will be any indictment before Obama leaves office. A person can't be pardoned if they haven't been convicted.

Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor. If anyone is ever convicted, then Trump could grant a pardon.
    Hmm, not sure but wasn't Nixon pardoned before conviction?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Obama could very well do the same for Clinton.. For any crimes she may have committed!!!
    rcsoftexas and gatorbait51 like this.
    "It's almost like a right, except without the pesky Liberty"
    Author unknown.....

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Absolutely. Not out of vindictiveness. (I already got that when she lost like a prize horse running the Kentucky derby that went lame in the home stretch!) I would not wish that on a horse, though.

Bleaching after receiving a court order and Using the,"Honestly, I don't recall", does not excuse one from breaking the law.Everyone notice that during her debates she never said,"I do not recall"? Oh, but she had the questions before the debate, Nevermind!
    She must be prosecuted for many reasons IMHO. She is not above the law. She worked for us. How will they ever prosecute others that do even less than she did? Martha Stewart did less!

Plus I want to be there when she starts to cry as they walk her out of the courtroom in cuffs, so I can tell her, "What does it matter now?"
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
    NRA member 18 yrs.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nlyric View Post
    Hmm, not sure but wasn't Nixon pardoned before conviction?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Obama could very well do the same for Clinton. For any crimes, she may have committed!!!
    It is my understanding that she could be pardoned by Obummer. Hopefully, someone has some leverage they can hold over his head to prevent that.
    gatorbait51 and nlyric like this.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
    NRA member 18 yrs.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links