Denver Metro Tragedy- Road rager kills boy, severely wounds brother, mom & bystander

Denver Metro Tragedy- Road rager kills boy, severely wounds brother, mom & bystander

This is a discussion on Denver Metro Tragedy- Road rager kills boy, severely wounds brother, mom & bystander within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This happened yesterday just about a mile from where I was running errands at nearly the same time... https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...d/73-564718276 Mom and family in SUV is ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Denver Metro Tragedy- Road rager kills boy, severely wounds brother, mom & bystander

This happened yesterday just about a mile from where I was running errands at nearly the same time...

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...d/73-564718276

Mom and family in SUV is targeted by road rage perp in driveway/parking lot of dental clinic. Looks like 7 or 8 shots fired deliberately to kill the family. One son died at the hospital, brother and mom in critical condition. Unknown if man (not related to family) was hit by stray fire or shot while trying to intervene. Perp unfortunately did not resist capture a couple of hours later.

Every day, you or your family have a miniscule probability of crossing paths with your worst nightmare. Unfortunately for this family, those odds became reality at 80th and Sheridan yesterday afternoon. All I can say is be prepared and ready to react if your number comes up.

Also, I would not be able to live with myself if I would have been in a position to the stop the attack, but did not due to fear of interfering in a "3rd party dispute". Once the perp is threatening and/or shooting kids in a car, all bets are off...
    OldVet, CG11, BMcPhe44 and 10 others like this.
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

This is highly disturbing and makes me literally sick to my stomach.

From Heavy.com...

It says that Webster allegedly used a Glock 19 handgun to commit the shooting and that one of the boys gave police an account of what happened, saying that his mother “had some sort of altercation near the intersection of Sheridan Blvd. and Turnpike Drive.”

The boy allegedly told police that Jeremy Webster then followed his mother’s car into the office building parking lot where the shootings unfolded. Three children were in the car; the woman took a photo of Webster’s license plate and then exited the car with her children, at which point an argument ensued, DenverChannel.com reported.

Horrifically, the boy told police that Webster then shot the mother and two boys multiple times. “He started to walk back toward his car, then turned around and shot one of the boys again as he was on the ground,” the television station reported of the boy’s account. The adult male who was shot was in a different vehicle and Jeremy Webster is then accused of approaching it and shooting that man, the television station reported.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

I agree....sick to my stomach !!! My heart is heavy for the Family. May this TURD rot in hell !!!!
    Let's ALL be vigilant ALWAYS........
    SouthernBoyVA and alsaqr like this.
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43
    CZ P10 S

I have the Right to remain silent....just NOT the ability !!!
    NOT GIVING UP MY FREEDOMS

Very sad.

Like most people, I try very hard to not get into confrontations with other drivers, even minor confrontations. But if a confrontation happens, I always look to see if they are following me. If I even suspect they might be, I keep moving and try to maneuver in such away they can't get beside me or in front of me and I could not get boxed in. If I would ever be fairly sure they were following me, I would have my gun ready to go and I would be on the phone to the cops while I kept moving.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

And, of course, the perp was on psychoactive drugs and recently has his prescription "adjusted".

Yep, the scumbag was quick to claim "mental health issues":

Webster also told police he “has mental health issues and just started a new prescribed medication today,” according to the affidavit.
    Rock and Glock and BCC73 like this.

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
    Yep, the scumbag was quick to claim "mental health issues":
    Obviously does has mental health issues, anyone who could do this does. Psycho...

Distinguished Member Array TSKnight's Avatar

Angry

I know lots of people who have psychological issues. That doesn't excuse murder.
    I don't usually say much about things like this, but the world would be better off without this guy.

My prayers for the Family and friends who are now dealing with the loss.
    alsaqr likes this.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Too bad someone didn't have the best tool available to put this miserable piece of trash out of his misery.
    BCC73, PhaedrusIV and kmckinnon like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

VIP Member
    It pains me to say it but to the media, this human scum is probably the "typical NRA member." So tragic. So unnecessary.

So utterly despicable.
    msgt/ret, Doogie and alsaqr like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaedrusIV View Post
    It pains me to say it but to the media, this human scum is probably the "typical NRA member." So tragic. So unnecessary.

So utterly despicable.
    Not true....the media people know better........they just fit the incident to meet their agenda. So, it "becomes" the typical NRA member.
    PhaedrusIV likes this.

He has a license to work in the marijuana industry, so he passed a background check a couple of years ago, per Heavy.com.

Sad. I have thoughts about what should happen to this human refuse/murderer, but, even trash like this gets a trial.
    alsaqr likes this.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

There is evil in this world!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    There is no need for a trial here. 29 cent justice is all we need.
    PhaedrusIV, alsaqr and OneGunTX like this.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links