Random Thoughts (Part2) - Page 51

Random Thoughts (Part2)

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts (Part2) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Sister Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post This is very disappointing. Ryan likely lost a job. I can assure you that Ryan ...

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree3367Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts (Part2)

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    This is very disappointing. Ryan likely lost a job.
    I can assure you that Ryan didn’t lose his job for someone getting the phone number incorrect. They finally got it I’m sure lol.

Do you realize how many people text blindly? The both of us get all kinds of stuff ~ don’t crucify me for making light of it please.
    You can assure that Ryan didn't lose the job? Do you know Ryan or his coworkers and boss?

Neither you nor I have any way of knowing whether Ryan's boss bothered to check the phone number. Not to mention what damage might be done to Ryan's reputation due to the coworker spreading such juicy gossip.

Put yourself in Ryan's shoes. He isn't going to think trying to explain all that and having to suffer any consequences is funny at all.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

@Bikenut ; We feel different about this and there is more to the story that you don’t know I’m sure, and we both know what opinions are like and I can respect that without having to agree with you just as you can with me. You have a good night, be blessed.
    montejames likes this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    @Bikenut ; We feel different about this and there is more to the story that you don’t know I’m sure, and we both know what opinions are like and I can respect that without having to agree with you just as you can with me. You have a good night, be blessed.
    Yes we do feel differently about this. Perhaps there is more to the story yet from what you posted it appears that Ryan didn't blindly text you, his coworker and his boss did, but it is Ryan who will certainly bear the brunt of any consequences for your reply.

I thank you for your wishes that I have a blessed day and I wish the same for you. I do have one question though. WWJD about a blind text?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

Jesus healed the blind.

He also said “why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”
    montejames and hogdaddy like this.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

Quote Originally Posted by CWOUSCG View Post
    Jesus healed the blind.

He also said “why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”
    Yes Jesus healed the blind but He didn't play games with them that could negatively impact someone who was innocent.

As far as beams in eyes... that saying works both ways.

Think what you wish (you will anyway) but I'm not trying to be a jerk. My comments were not intended as judgmental in regards to you or Sister. My apologies if my comments came across that way.

I only wanted to point out that sometimes the things we do either out of frustration from being pestered or just as a prank can have serious and perhaps even disastrous consequences for someone who is completely innocent.

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Thoughts (Part2)-img_1604.jpg  

Go Pack Go

Don't try to get into my head there's barely enough room for me in there .

Sonic .

Random Thoughts (Part2)-flip.jpg
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

I find it ironic that MoveOn is pushing to impeach the President.
    wmhawth likes this.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

Since Obama didn't get impeached for his crimes, then there are NO grounds to impeach anyone.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Thoughts (Part2)-img_1615.jpg  

OldVet, Poorly, Wolf357 and 4 others like this.

Go Pack Go

Sonic .

Consequences for bad acts seem very rare for the wicked in this life; 'what goes around comes around,' my aching back. The Righteous and the semi-Righteous, from the fragile to the robust, are forced to pay for the sins of the Left in the currency of our depreciating Liberty. The less value that Liberty has, the more of it must be paid to the wicked. We'll not find peace in America until the last Democrat is strangled by the entrails of the last liberal plutocrat.
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

VIP Member

From another forum....Best AR accessory EVER....

Random Thoughts (Part2)-3c2a2ac3-4fe9-4b76-948d-d4b58d4e80d3.jpeg
    Wolf357, hogdaddy, Poorly and 3 others like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

I've always been interested in running external and terminal ballistic tests using various test mediums with both handgun and rifle ammo. And the end results do somewhat resemble 'flowers', don't they?

And Jesus said, "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36)

I am a peaceful man. But I am not a pacifist.

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Thoughts (Part2)-img_1622.jpg  

Go Pack Go

Sonic .

Wolfie and I are now living together full time. It's always a nice feeling to have someone bigger and stronger by your side to help you through the hard times; from reaching items on the top shelf to hugging you when you're feelin' down about something. And I will never hand him a bottle of whiskey when he's bad sick and then spend the night out on the town with my friends, cause I do appreciate him in all ways.

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links