Random Thoughts (Part2) - Page 88

Random Thoughts (Part2)

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts (Part2) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1540
Like Tree5462Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts (Part2)

Random Thoughts (Part2)-81344097_2931844893494484_4960308191721160704_n.jpg

VIP Member
    Thought of Old Vet when I saw this:

Random Thoughts (Part2)-e99dffef-274d-4ca8-bb2a-d735c9c21420.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Ah. The first one scratched off the 2020 card list.
    I was on the list!
    I was on the list!
    I was on the list!!!
    OldVet, CWOUSCG, Sister and 1 others like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

Stuck in South Dakota for two extra days because of big snow storms and strong winds. But, we're the lucky ones. My wife and I are are going west and south tomorrow morning towards Denver, but my wife's younger brother is headed back to Chicago from here. It's not going to be pretty. We're by Mobridge, SD in a tiny town on the Rez.
    msgt/ret, Tstone, airslot and 2 others like this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Random Thoughts (Part2)-81502533_2761811097268153_886023178747379712_n.jpg

Buddy of mine sent me this one.

All arrivals in heaven have to go through a bureaucratic examination to determine whether admission will be granted. One room has a clerk
    who inputs computerized records of what each applicant did on his or her last day of life.

The first applicant of the day explained that his last day was not a good one. "I came home early and found my wife lying naked in bed. She claimed she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Well, her hair was dry, so I checked the shower and it was completely dry too. I knew she was into some hanky-panky, and I began to look for
    her lover.

I went onto the balcony of our 9th floor apartment and found the SOB clinging to the rail by his fingertips. I was so angry that I began bashing his fingers with a flower pot. He let go and fell, but his fall was broken by some awnings and bushes.

On seeing he was still alive I found super human strength to drag our antique cedar chest to the balcony and throw it over. It hit the man and killed him. At this point the stress got to me, and I suffered a massive heart attack and died."

The clerk thanked him and sent him on to the next office.

The second applicant said that his last day was his worst. "I was on the roof of an apartment building working on the AC equipment. I stumbled over my tools and toppled off the building. I managed to grab
    onto the balcony rail of a 9th floor apartment, but some idiot came rushing out on the balcony and bashed my hands with a flower pot. I fell but hit some awnings and bushes and survived, but as I looked up
    I saw a huge chest falling toward me. I tried to crawl out of the way but failed and was hit and killed by the chest."

The clerk couldn't help but chuckle as he directed the man to the next room.

He was still giggling when his third customer of the day entered. He apologized and said, "I doubt that your last day was as interesting as
    the fellow in here just before you."

"I don't know," replied the man, "picture this, I'm stark naked hiding' in this cedar chest!!!!"
    msgt/ret, flh, M1911A1 and 4 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Thoughts (Part2)-img_2610.jpg  

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    BTDT. Shouldn’t tell it but it was in the 70’s.

At 18yo my friend drove the sno cone truck. We decided to dress up like clowns, scary clowns. We had some rum, rum is good with sno cones!!!

Our last route was in the projects, I chased kids all over those projects and scared them to death. Not sure what came of my friends job, do wonder if it mentally messed the kids up over clowns though. 😂
    flh, M1911A1, CWOUSCG and 1 others like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

Name:  2D9B02E0-E07B-4550-A76B-4C2D9BD9853D.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  14.2 KB
    OldVet, flh, airslot and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    Been running one for years.
    Name:  OIP (2).jpg
Views: 34
Size:  8.4 KB
    Sister, flh, msgt/ret and 3 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Lord forgive me for laughing and bless 1000 starving pygmies in New Guinea.

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    Buddy of mine sent me this one.

All arrivals in heaven have to go through a bureaucratic examination to determine whether admission will be granted. One room has a clerk
    who inputs computerized records of what each applicant did on his or her last day of life.

The first applicant of the day explained that his last day was not a good one. "I came home early and found my wife lying naked in bed. She claimed she had just gotten out of the shower.

"Well, her hair was dry, so I checked the shower and it was completely dry too. I knew she was into some hanky-panky, and I began to look for
    her lover.

I went onto the balcony of our 9th floor apartment and found the SOB clinging to the rail by his fingertips. I was so angry that I began bashing his fingers with a flower pot. He let go and fell, but his fall was broken by some awnings and bushes.

On seeing he was still alive I found super human strength to drag our antique cedar chest to the balcony and throw it over. It hit the man and killed him. At this point the stress got to me, and I suffered a massive heart attack and died."

The clerk thanked him and sent him on to the next office.

The second applicant said that his last day was his worst. "I was on the roof of an apartment building working on the AC equipment. I stumbled over my tools and toppled off the building. I managed to grab
    onto the balcony rail of a 9th floor apartment, but some idiot came rushing out on the balcony and bashed my hands with a flower pot. I fell but hit some awnings and bushes and survived, but as I looked up
    I saw a huge chest falling toward me. I tried to crawl out of the way but failed and was hit and killed by the chest."

The clerk couldn't help but chuckle as he directed the man to the next room.

He was still giggling when his third customer of the day entered. He apologized and said, "I doubt that your last day was as interesting as
    the fellow in here just before you."

"I don't know," replied the man, "picture this, I'm stark naked hiding' in this cedar chest!!!!"
    OldVet, airslot, CWOUSCG and 1 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

I never worry about keeping New Year’s resolutions, I just never make any.

Name:  Sarcastic-New-Year-2020-Resolution-Meme-400x217.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  22.2 KB
    airslot, CWOUSCG, Sister and 1 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Random Thoughts (Part2)-1xlz85.jpg
    OldVet, msgt/ret, airslot and 5 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Never fart in the shower.
    Sister likes this.
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

Never fart in corduroy britches, they can’t git out.
    Bikenut likes this.

Random Thoughts (Part2)-2si3ut.jpg
    msgt/ret, airslot, flh and 2 others like this.

Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links