Random Thoughts (Part2) - Page 93

Random Thoughts (Part2)

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts (Part2) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1714
Like Tree6113Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts (Part2)

VIP Member
    Random Thoughts (Part2)-03b81608-c264-48d4-a068-4bbe56d6a7bf.jpeg
    Poorly, OldVet, Tstone and 2 others like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

VIP Member

Ponder this......

Random Thoughts (Part2)-dec41592-338b-47a0-bb54-f7e989636684.jpeg
    msgt/ret, Tstone, CWOUSCG and 3 others like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Random Thoughts (Part2)-82472050_2546280348960779_3543441121206075392_n.jpg
    msgt/ret, CWOUSCG and airslot like this.

"You are under no moral obligation to allow yourself to be voted into tyranny by other people."--Kurt Schlichter
    CWOUSCG, M1911A1 and Tstone like this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Random Thoughts (Part2)-83030659_211475623214456_3448263597954695168_n.jpg
    Rockymonster and airslot like this.

VIP Member

People ask me what caused the boating accident that caused me to lose all my firearms

....I show them the picture I took just before it happened....

Random Thoughts (Part2)-4dcc8340-9de3-411a-ad93-4d969af4ac22.jpeg

Ramming speed!
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in North Dakota asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn’t tell what the winter was going to be like. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared. But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea.

He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, “Is the coming winter going to be cold?”

“It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,” the weatherman responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.
    A week later, he called the National Weather Service again, “Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?”

“Yes,” the man at National Weather Service again replied, “it’s going to be a very cold winter.”

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again. “Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?

“Absolutely,” the man replied. “It’s looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we’ve ever seen.

“How can you be so sure?” the chief asked.

The weatherman replied, “the Indians have been collecting craploads of firewood!”

Last edited by scottync; January 17th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
    OldVet, M1911A1, msgt/ret and 3 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by scottync View Post
    Late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in North Dakota asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

That one made me spit coffee!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Random Thoughts (Part2)-82360182_3311950475500792_8930380972923289600_n.jpg
    msgt/ret, airslot and Sister like this.

Random Thoughts (Part2)-82454552_2466272320281757_5520898992621223936_n.jpg
    flh, airslot, msgt/ret and 2 others like this.

Extensive two-hour workout at physical therapy today. Trying to recover with ice packs and stiff rye & Cokes.
    msgt/ret, Poorly, Tstone and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Extensive two-hour workout at physical therapy today. Trying to recover with ice packs and stiff rye & Cokes.
    I think it would be better if you ditched the Cokes, one shot every 15 minutes till no pain is felt.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

A man was at the country club for his weekly round of golf. He began his round with an eagle on the first hole and a birdie on the second.

On the third hole he had just scored his first ever hole-in-one when his cell phone rang.

It was a doctor in the hospital emergency room notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident, and was in critical condition in the ICU.

The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was, and that he’d be there as soon as possible.

As he hung up he realized that he was cutting short what was shaping up to be his best ever round of golf ever, so he decided to rush in a couple of more holes before heading to the hospital.

He ended up playing all eighteen, finishing his round shooting a personal best 61, shattering the club record by five strokes and beating his previous best game by more than 10. He was jubilant.

Suddenly, he remembered his poor wife, massive guilt struck him, so he rushed to the hospital.

When he finally arrived, he rushed up to the doctor, who was standing impatiently in the corridor, and asked about his wife’s condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, “You heartless turd, you went ahead and finished your round didn’t you?”

Sheepishly, the man confessed that he had.

“Well, I hope you’re proud of yourself mister, because while you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself at the country club your wife has been languishing in the ICU and fighting for her life!

The doctor paused, “Well, I guess that it’s just as well that you went ahead and finished your round, because more than likely it will be the last one you’ll ever play.”

“Why?” the man, with tears of remorse streaming down his face, asked.

“Because for the rest of your wife’ life she will require ’round the clock care. She won’t be able to eat, move or speak. Furthermore, she won’t be able to control her bladder or bowel movements, so you sir will have to be her 24/7 caregiver for the next 30-years!”

The man was beside himself with guilt and grief, so he totally broke down and sobbed uncontrollably.

The doctor looked at the devastated man, and his scowl turned into a sly grin.

“Hey, chill out dude,” the doctor chuckled. “I’m just screwing with you. She died three hours ago. So what did you shoot?”
    msgt/ret and OldVet like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I think it would be better if you ditched the Cokes, one shot every 15 minutes till no pain is felt.
    I can't afford that much rye.

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links