How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... - Page 28

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

This is a discussion on How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Sister So learning about our new to us pup affectionately named Lulu, the question is ďwhoís your DaddyĒ? From the picís, we ...

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Like Tree3455Likes

Thread: How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    So learning about our new to us pup affectionately named Lulu, the question is ďwhoís your DaddyĒ? From the picís, we may well have our answer!

Attachment 309700

Attachment 309702 = Attachment 309704 🤣 is this her Daddy?

Jimbo is just pissed, no other word works now. My avatar is him looking his cute self however the whole puppy thing is just made him show his behind! Heís getting extra Mom & Dad time and seems to like LuLu but isnít adjusting as quick as we would like.

Hereís his ďhappy faceĒ of late

Attachment 309706
    LuLu is a "moo moo," seriously, look it up.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    Our turtle riding on our horse. Does that count?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    OD*, Redbert31, Sister and 3 others like this.

Jimbo is just pissed, no other word works now. My avatar is him looking his cute self however the whole puppy thing is just made him show his behind! Heís getting extra Mom & Dad time and seems to like LuLu but isnít adjusting as quick as we would like.
    We had a two year old Chihuahua when we brought home a Pug; the Chihuahua would literally turn his head and refused to look at the Pug for days.
    Redbert31, OD*, Sister and 2 others like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Our Zeus was used to being an only dog the first three years of his life and was less than enthused when we brought home a new puppy, probably because she pestered the crap out of him.

But before long he decided to take her under his wing.

Before long they became best friends and now in their senior years they just like to relax together.

Zena helps the old boy out. We have bells hanging on the back door for the dogs to ring when they want out and Zeus used to use them but for some reason he doesn't anymore. He just stands by the door waiting for someone to let him out but if I'm in another room I don't know he's wanting out. When Zena sees him doing that she comes and finds me and let's me know that Zeus wants out. She has never used the bells herself but instead comes to me wherever I am and makes it clear that she wants out. Now she does that same duty for Zeus. Dogs are a lot smarter than some people think.
    Redbert31, Sister, OD* and 9 others like this.

@mmb617; pictures says it all! Thank you they are so sweet! @CDW4ME; Thanks, we needed the encouragement.

Itís getting better, but she has been pestering him and he has finally started taking his toys back! No aggression at all, both can eat off the same plate and that is a good thing being he outweighs her by 60 pounds right now. Vet said she will not get much bigger except for wider. Her ribs donít show anymore, hope more folks adopt at the shelters there were so many lovely dogs there that really do need homes.

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-a33aaa4a-89ac-49c0-877d-a471e208dcca.jpeg

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-afd52578-bda0-4e08-9850-bcab5b58f037.jpeg

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-e75c1f9c-1741-49fc-a6fa-970fbe86d3e4.jpeg
    OD*, Wolf357, mbschne and 6 others like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

@mmb617; pictures says it all! Thank you they are so sweet! @CDW4ME; Thanks, we needed the encouragement.

Itís getting better, but she has been pestering him and he has finally started taking his toys back! No aggression at all, both can eat off the same plate and that is a good thing being he outweighs her by 60 pounds right now. Vet said she will not get much bigger except for wider. Her ribs donít show anymore, hope more folks adopt at the shelters there were so many lovely dogs there that really do need homes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A33AAA4A-89AC-49C0-877D-A471E208DCCA.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.44 MB 
ID:	309758

That pic.
    He looks like "The crap I have to put up with"
    Other dog is like, "He is my buddy !!!!!"

Sounds like they get along well, especially for the short amount of time they have been around each other.
    Sister, OD*, Redbert31 and 2 others like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

OD*, Redbert31, msgt/ret and 4 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-img_2729.jpg  

RETSUPT99, akoda, OD* and 12 others like this.

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

Loved these pics! Makes my day whenever I look at this thread! All these beautiful dogs in happy homes... Thanks friends

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Sister, OD* and OldChap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    Amen! Itís just over a year now and not a day goes by that I donít think of Daisy and get tears in my eyes, sure do miss her.... 😢

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-c3049640-e6fa-446b-87eb-732daaac4756.jpeg
    OD*, flh, OldChap and 4 others like this.

...what pee and vinegar look like before itís awake ~ sweet as pie, then turns demonic lol. We keep reminding ourselves sheís young!

Jimbo has taken a liking to her finally, gives him a buddy to wrestle with. To be less than half his size LuLu holds her own and never backs down, little fireball. Real sweet temperament just high energy!

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-2f584a01-98b2-4be8-adab-f873ebb7b161.jpeg
    flh, OldChap, xXxHeavy and 3 others like this.

Knowing that many of you have already watched this series, I'll post them here in case some of you have not.

A Dog's Purpose - https://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Purpose-...s%2C172&sr=1-2

A Dog's Journey - https://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Journey-...IKX0DER&sr=1-4

A Dog's Way Home - https://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Way-Home...vies-tv&sr=1-5

IMHO every dog owner should watch these. The Blu-Ray version is the best bargain. You bet a bonus DVD and a Digital version. You can gift the DVD to someone else.

They are all on Amazon Prime - or you can rent or buy a copy.
    Sister, CWOUSCG and Redbert31 like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by scottync View Post
    Canít stop watching this 🤣

Thanks for posting it, those dogs are funny.
    OD*, Redbert31 and OldChap like this.

Canít stop watching this

Thanks for posting it, those dogs are funny.
    Paul Rugg has several more with the same "ferocious" little fella! So cute.... Haha!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Sister and OldChap like this.

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-img-20190806-wa0018.jpg

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Sponsored Links