How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... - Page 29

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

This is a discussion on How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Jimbo has gotten into weight lifting! 8 pound kettle ball to start [LuLuís catching up to him! Sheís growing fast, has gotten taller and is ...

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Like Tree3584Likes

Thread: How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

We have our own Arnold! 😃

Jimbo has gotten into weight lifting!

8 pound kettle ball to start

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-6bd61504-b5d8-46d1-bb0f-bc08b796472a.jpeg How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-18c7b141-54f8-4a7d-a898-decc1f518f40.jpeg

[LuLuís catching up to him! Sheís growing fast, has gotten taller and is finally filling out whereas her body matches her big noggin]
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post

[LuLuís catching up to him! Sheís growing fast, has gotten taller and is finally filling out whereas her body matches her big noggin]
    Looks like he has warmed up to her. IME, dogs like having a buddy (Chihuahuas a possible exception).
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Rosie the Wunderdog. Working on her 14th year. Her vision and hearing is fading, but she's ready to go when I go out the door.

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-img_0948.jpg
    flh, surefire7, mbschne and 8 others like this.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scottync View Post
    Rosie the Wunderdog. Working on her 14th year. Her vision and hearing is fading, but she's ready to go when I go out the door.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0948.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	248.2 KB 
ID:	313358
    She looks like a gentle soul.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Just as long as you donít get between her and her food dish.
    OD*, msgt/ret, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scottync View Post
    Just as long as you donít get between her and her food dish.
    I've gotta stay out of this thread, we've started searching the shelters again.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

This is Logan! He hates rain!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    mbschne, Wolf357, OD* and 3 others like this.

Time to see the vet and go to a pet salon, before this SUV undergoes wheel and tire replacement.

Last edited by mrgrtt123; February 11th, 2020 at 08:07 PM.

This was my Buddy cat. He loved everything and everybody. He enjoyed riding in the car as long as we didn't leave the driveway. He hugged, and was a constant annoyance because he always wanted in my lap.

Yesterday when I left for work I didn't see him. When I got home late at night I did see him.

I'm going to miss him. I feel terrible about not seeing him as I was leaving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-phonepicture_10_11_2013-007.jpg  

@oldthink I'm hoping you find Buddy soon. Did he get out and is wandering around, or have you found him by now. Praying for the best outcome for Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Attachment 308996

Attachment 308998

LuLu & Jimbo

Note the green grass here in December lol, it needs cutting. We havenít really seen winter yet.

Edited to add: LuLu does look a lot like @oldIthink Ďs Cattle Dog, vet mentioned she was a Pit-Heeler mix, sure does favor his white pretty ďbearĒ pup!
    Just saw this.

Good looking pups!

I tend to agree with the vet, she looks like a pit/mix. The eyes are dead giveaway. More 'Asian' looking. And the coat is short and smoother. No matter though, All dogs are gifts.
    Redbert31 and Sister like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbert31 View Post
    @oldthink I'm hoping you find Buddy soon. Did he get out and is wandering around, or have you found him by now. Praying for the best outcome for Buddy

Unfortunately, I was loath to say I ran over him with the pickup. He's dead.

He was a feral cat that just showed up one day and took us as his. He always wanted to be with us. He rode in the hay cart when my wife hauled hay to her horses. I was his favorite though. He slept on my chest at night. His favorite spot when he was in the house was anywhere he could keep an eye on me (or on my lap). He would meet me (when he was outside) when I would get home from work and jump in the truck when I opened the door, went to my shoulders and rode on me to the house. He sat by the door when he wanted to go out. But he wasn't car smart. My 2500 ram sits pretty high so I didn't see him in front of it. I didn't even know he was outside because normally he's at my feet and I have to put him in the house so I can leave. He's definitely missed. None of the other cats give a hoot about us.
    Redbert31 and Sister like this.

I'm sorry to hear that. Driving a very high suv myself, I can definitely attest to the fact that it would be impossible to see him behind you. I'm sure you feel very bad. I'm glad you have had some great times together and that Buddy knew how much you loved him. My condolences to you on the loss of Buddy.

Sister and oldIthink like this.

@oldIthink ;

Iím very sorry for the loss of your cat, some of them seem to map out soft places in our heart.
    Redbert31 and oldIthink like this.
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

@oldIthink I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for needed comfort.
    Sister and Redbert31 like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Sponsored Links