How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... - Page 5

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

This is a discussion on How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Arya, the Sun Conure. Cuddly with me, has the attitude of a chihuahua with everyone else...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1962Likes

Thread: How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-36f53b4c-4692-47a8-afd7-702c9ef0d293.jpeg
    Arya, the Sun Conure. Cuddly with me, has the attitude of a chihuahua with everyone else
    Last edited by artemis28; September 24th, 2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Trying to get pic to load correctly

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis28 View Post
    Attachment 281021
    Arya, the Sun Conure. Cuddly with me, has the attitude of a chihuahua with everyone else
    Attachment won’t load....
    Pete63 likes this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy."

Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    The firewood bandit
    Attachment 281033

This pic is recent but put through an art app. Daisy is full black lab just salt and pepper now.

Posting this with a lump in my throat and blurry eyes. We talked about it this morning, not sure if she has a week left the lymph nodes in her neck are not going back down. She can still eat but only soft food and we will not let her suffer. The vet told us not long back in May so we are blessed to have her this long. Daisy is about 12yo, I found her when she was about a year and she has had the best life and it’s almost at the end.
    ROMANS 8, we will get to see her again after she is gone and it has nothing to do with rainbows!

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-81bbde5f-fcc0-4d1a-9697-f58e20df53f5.jpeg
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    .......Otto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-kato.-2.jpg  

Last edited by xXxHeavy; September 24th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.
    If your path demands you to walk through hell......walk like you own the place.

Captain Jack. 10 yo Yorkie.

Attachment 281043
    msgt/ret, OldChap and xXxHeavy like this.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Dallas & Cowboy

I bought a cat for my wife when we were dating. A rescue found under a trailer. She got sick last year, and we had to put her down. A week later, my wife told me we had 2 new cats. Brothers from the same litter. Do you all know how hard it is to determine a kittens sex? We weren't sure what we had, so after picking some names for boy and girl, my wife and the kids took them to the vet for shots and he said they were both boys. My sons took it upon themselves to name them after our favorite football team.

Cowboy is the black and white one. Dallas like to kill things including large pigeons. They are awesome animals and we love them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-dallas-cowboy.jpg  

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-dallas.jpg  

How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-cowboys-sink.jpg  

BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Anyone else having trouble w the pics that just have the word “attachment” on them? I can’t see them even when clicking on the word? Having to go to Advance messaging to get my pic’s to post.
    Pete63 and OldChap like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Anyone else having trouble w the pics that just have the word “attachment” on them? I can’t see them even when clicking on the word? Having to go to Advance messaging to get my pic’s to post.
    I have that issue sometimes....not certain why....

Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Jedi View Post

"Keira" aka "Lady K". A rescue. SPCA seized her when she weighed 35# after having 2 litters. A Plott Hound
    Beautiful brindle.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    The wife and I watched a movie we bought a while back. I would HIGHLY recommend it to all of you who love animals:

This movie has everything: Marines, Iraq War, guns, pups. I suspect you will enjoy it.
    I would like that, but am afraid it will make the air dusty; I have not watched "A Dogs Purpose" cause I have soft spot for dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete63 View Post
    Do they respond to their names?

Red Butt Jungle Chicken
    The dogs ignore Echo for the most part.
    However, she is really good at imitating sounds, like smoke alarms being triggered because of oven cleaning.
    She can do a really good smoke alarm going off now, which gets the Bullldog fired up barking.
    Thats why she says "Stop being loud" she has heard me say it plenty of times; she will be loud then correct herself.
    She also says "Making a mess" which she has heard many times and is proficient at doing, she throws food she doesn't like.
    Some speech is used in correct context:
    She says "I'm back" when I get home and "See you later" when I leave / walk out door.
    At night she says "Its dark, bedtime" and that is never said any other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    This pic is recent but put through an art app. Daisy is full black lab just salt and pepper now.

Posting this with a lump in my throat and blurry eyes. We talked about it this morning, not sure if she has a week left the lymph nodes in her neck are not going back down. She can still eat but only soft food and we will not let her suffer.
    Its hard.
    I had an English Bulldog that had lymphosarcoma, neck got swollen, she quit eating, I fed her ice cream, when she refused ice cream I knew it was time, I would not watch her starve. I owned her mother and had her since birth, kept her out of the litter for myself; thinking of taking that 6 year old dog to the vet still breaks my heart (getting dusty here) and that was 1998. Her mom lived to age 13 which is old for a Bulldog. My last female Bulldog made it to age 10 before I had to have her put down due to cancer, just kills me.

Male Bulldog I've got now is only around 2.75 years old, so I hope to have him for many more years.
    Gauntlet waiting at top of stairs for me:
    How About A Pet Picture Thread: Dogs, Cats, ...-gauntlet.jpg
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockymonster View Post
    Attachment won’t load....
    Think it’s fixed. Mind letting me know if it works now?
    Rockymonster and Pete63 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    I would like that, but am afraid it will make the air dusty; I have not watched "A Dogs Purpose" cause I have soft spot for dogs.
    I am too. I'll give a bit of Meagan Leavy away. The only tears I shed were at the end, and it wasn't because anybody died. They were tears of pride.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxHeavy View Post
    .......Otto.
    Shepperd, Malinois? Forgive my ignorance, but he is a specimen!

Joe Lewis

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis28 View Post
    Think it’s fixed. Mind letting me know if it works now?
    Works!
    artemis28 likes this.

Joe Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Rockymonster View Post
    Works!
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links