ANTIFA Antics - IED's !

ANTIFA Antics - IED's !

This is a discussion on ANTIFA Antics - IED's ! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Eugene, OR story. Some may not have seen the original triggering incident: Here: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ops-in-school/ Now it appears the local group thinks bombs will work much ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: ANTIFA Antics - IED's !

ANTIFA Antics - IED's !

Eugene, OR story. Some may not have seen the original triggering incident:

Here: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ops-in-school/

Now it appears the local group thinks bombs will work much better:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...fter-shooting/

It is far beyond time to list ANTIFA as a legitimate terrorist organization.

MODS - I debated with myself about where this belonged - move it at your pleasure.
    CG11, airslot, PhaedrusIV and 3 others like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

I would hate to see bombs used against innocents, but there might be a silver lining if they go this way. First, it takes it out of the gun control realm. Second, it will convince more people what loons these people are. Third, and I really like this part: Even though there is plenty of bomb making information out there, experience counts with explosives. Their bomb makers will have to go through the same learning curve that Communist and Islamic terrorists had to go through, which involved occasionally blowing themselves up!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I watched the video from the Chicago ANTIFA group (don't bother). They are organizing self defense classes for marginalized people, poor people and people of color. The only people who showed up for their training were liberal 25-30 something white guys. Either they are REALLY poor because they have nothing better to do during the middle of the day than go to self defense classes in the park, or they are independently wealthy and don't need to work.
    OldChap likes this.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Perhaps they could persuade Achmed to come teach them - he has experience with unplanned detonation.

@lionround From first hand experience, my former son-in-law was so smart he decided the way to go was never work for any company that made a profit. Things got so bad he finally had to go to work for a little pizza shop. He stood on the street corner holding a large pizza shaped sign and dancing around.

He and my daughter got accosted at a public park and since the genius S-I-L had taken a couple of years of karate, he figured he could handle just about anybody. After a 4 day stay in the hospital, he still maintained his complete superiority over anyone with any kind of weapon. His wounds made his little pizza dance look a bit odd though.

Thank the good Lord my daughter is well away from him/her/it/they - whatever he self-identifies as nowadays.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CG11 View Post
    Perhaps they could persuade Achmed to come teach them - he has experience with unplanned detonation.
    For those of you in the crowd unfamiliar with Achmed:

sdprof, airslot, viney266 and 3 others like this.
    Memphis -- No. 2 on the list of most crime ridden cities in America. Working on being No. 1 but we just can't catch Detroit.

1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Distinguished Member Array viney266's Avatar
    WOW...there is too much soy in that self defense group...such mis-directed anger.
    OldChap likes this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member, My wife, daughter and son are all life members.
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @lionround From first hand experience, my former son-in-law was so smart he decided the way to go was never work for any company that made a profit. Things got so bad he finally had to go to work for a little pizza shop. He stood on the street corner holding a large pizza shaped sign and dancing around.

He and my daughter got accosted at a public park and since the genius S-I-L had taken a couple of years of karate, he figured he could handle just about anybody. After a 4 day stay in the hospital, he still maintained his complete superiority over anyone with any kind of weapon. His wounds made his little pizza dance look a bit odd though.

Thank the good Lord my daughter is well away from him/her/it/they - whatever he self-identifies as nowadays.
    Glad your daughter came to her senses !
    Hoganbeg, OldChap and airslot like this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

I'd say they have a way to go yet. As for the bombs, hopefully they left behind some prints and DNA.
    OldChap likes this.
    "...as politics in Washington and elsewhere grows increasingly un-moored from reality, humanist wisdom provides us with one final consolation: There is no greater lesson from the past than the intractability of human folly." Heather Mac Donald

Senior Moderator
    I found another ANTIFA training vid...

After watching this, you WILL fear them!
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RETSUPT99 View Post
    I found another ANTIFA training vid...

After watching this, you WILL fear them!
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    OldChap likes this.
    - testing was halted after a brief kinetic episode -

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaedrusIV View Post
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Well, he did manage to knock it off...
    PhaedrusIV and OldChap like this.
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array CreedDryrot's Avatar
    I didn't realize Eugene PD had tied the incendiary devices to the shooting and Antifa. Oh wait, only the writer of the second article did.
    OldChap likes this.

VIP Member
    Eugene....it figures.....Oregon’s central hub for new young liberals......

(I can say that as a former Oregonian).

I’m sorry for the many truly good Oregonians remaining there!
    OldChap likes this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

VIP Member
    Welcome to the revolution. Now go get black hoodie, bandana and your hat that that resembles a large genitalia and get ready for war!
    OldChap and Rockymonster like this.
    expat no more

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links