Halle Berry tears up the range - Page 2

Halle Berry tears up the range

This is a discussion on Halle Berry tears up the range within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by AzQkr Ya, I could readily tell that from post 9. I suppose I shouldn't have accepted that job as director of security ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Halle Berry tears up the range

Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    Ya, I could readily tell that from post 9. I suppose I shouldn't have accepted that job as director of security of Larry Flynt that paid 6K a week in 83/84 based on his ideology about women either.
    Nor should i ever buy another Kahr because Justin Moon's Pops owns a church....None of us would watch TV if we really
    cared about the stars views....But it still doesn't mean post 9 isn't true

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post
    Nor should i ever buy another Kahr because Justin Moon's Pops owns a church....None of us would watch TV if we really
    cared about the stars views....But it still doesn't mean post 9 isn't true
    It's a fact of life people with money are targets. Whether they are movie personalities or executives of major corporations, or presidents of banks. Those with money don't have to carry, they can afford the armed security. To exhibit disdain because they are higher profile personalities and subject to nuts attempting to harm them or attempt to correlate police to armed security seems odd. Police aren't there to protect us when "we" nor them are threatened.
    airslot and msgt/ret like this.
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

It's a fact of life people with money are targets. Whether they are movie personalities or executives of major corporations, or presidents of banks. Those with money don't have to carry, they can afford the armed security. To exhibit disdain because they are higher profile personalities and subject to nuts attempting to harm them or attempt to correlate police to armed security seems odd. Police aren't there to protect us when "we" nor them are threatened.
    Disdain or whatever you call it...Comes from using the camera as a platform to tell others
    what they should and should not be allowed to do while you live in a world far different from the average person.
    Nut jobs hurt people no matter what your status is...We have posts here all the time that proves that.

Now if anyone in Hollywood wants to pay for my private security 24/7 i will stop carrying as well.
    It appears i will never have that luxury.
    simple_man17 and OldChap like this.

Not up to Wick/Reeves standards, she's pretty good! Wish I was that good. Wish I had a rifle and money to shoot and compete.
    AzQkr and airslot like this.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Well, I think one thing we can all agree on; she's a beautiful woman.

Sponsor
    Disdain or whatever you call it...Comes from using the camera as a platform to tell others
    what they should and should not be allowed to do while you live in a world far different from the average person.
    Nut jobs hurt people no matter what your status is...We have posts here all the time that proves that.

Now if anyone in Hollywood wants to pay for my private security 24/7 i will stop carrying as well.
    It appears i will never have that luxury.
    And to think, you coulda been a contender, if only you'd gone to Hollywood and tried. Then you too could have what they have. Remember, it's all about priorities, everyone has the same opportunity to make it on the big screen

You'd deny your presumed enemy the chance to exercise their first amendment rights? Whether you agree with them or not ideologically? Hmm,

That's what makes this country great, you can stand up and be counted whether you're rich or not. Do they sway you with their opinions? Well, if not, anyone who might or is swayed by their opinion is still exercising their right to re-express what they've heard and agree with.

Exercising their right to voice an opinion based on their 1A rights, we have posts here all the time that proves that.

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

I was entertained watching her shoot. And it cost me nothing. Win win.

Still chuckle watching Reeves. Sometimes I still see Theodore "Ted" Logan.

And on that same note, my favorite comedy movie is Better Off Dead.
    Needless to say Cusak is now a pontificating idiot.

Their opinions mean diddly and squat to me.

And about Benchmade Knives. I refuse to buy one!
    Because Iím cheap. I ainít spending that much for a non kitchen knife.
    glockman10mm likes this.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

I would watch her spread peanut butter.

VIP Member
    She can tear up my range anytime.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Seems a few folk are a little sore in the seat and like to take it out on people they don't know. Did i miss the Halle Berry anti gun speach? I searched some key words briefly, but only found a general statement of concern of crime involving young "brown" men (her words). There might be something buried, but she doesn't appear to be the activist type.

For 52, women 10, 20, 30 years younger can't hold a candle to what she's got .
    AzQkr, airslot, Wavygravy and 3 others like this.
    Psalm 144:1

And to think, you coulda been a contender, if only you'd gone to Hollywood and tried. Then you too could have what they have. Remember, it's all about priorities, everyone has the same opportunity to make it on the big screen

You'd deny your presumed enemy the chance to exercise their first amendment rights? Whether you agree with them or not ideologically? Hmm,

That's what makes this country great, you can stand up and be counted whether you're rich or not. Do they sway you with their opinions? Well, if not, anyone who might or is swayed by their opinion is still exercising their right to re-express what they've heard and agree with.

Exercising their right to voice an opinion based on their 1A rights, we have posts here all the time that proves that.
    LOL...Wasn't i exercising my right?:....The only difference i see is you agree with them more than you do me.

You can have the last word on this and exercise your 1A rights as well......

Sponsor
    LOL...Wasn't i exercising my right?:....The only difference i see is you agree with them more than you do me.

You can have the last word on this and exercise your 1A rights as well......
    You most certainly were, to voice your disdain for their exercising theirs. What I agree with is their right to exercise their rights like the rest of us without being ridiculed for doing so or taking advantage of their position in life to do so.
    airslot and hogdaddy like this.

She just didn't come in off the street and start shooting like this. She has been in training for a respectable amount of time. I saw two errors in her gun handling and were I her trainer, I would have definitely have pointed them out. But still, she did very well and should be commended for her efforts to learn how to run those guns.
    airslot and hogdaddy like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    She just didn't come in off the street and start shooting like this. She has been in training for a respectable amount of time. I saw two errors in her gun handling and were I her trainer, I would have definitely have pointed them out. But still, she did very well and should be commended for her efforts to learn how to run those guns.
    She was handling a gun? Damn, I must have missed that part. I need to go back and watch again!
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.Ē
    -Jeff Cooper

ď Looking around doesnít cost you anything; and itís a healthy habitĒ
    -Joe Foss

You most certainly were, to voice your disdain for their exercising theirs. What I agree with is their right to exercise their rights like the rest of us without being ridiculed for doing so or taking advantage of their position in life to do so.
    No one is trying to deny her exercising her 1A rights.....

But that doesn't mean we have to spend $$ supporting her movies if she uses her 1A right to hypocritically attack our 2A rights....
    Cornhusker95 likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links