Halle Berry tears up the range - Page 3

Halle Berry tears up the range

This is a discussion on Halle Berry tears up the range within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by glockman10mm She was handling a gun? Damn, I must have missed that part. I need to go back and watch again! If ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: Halle Berry tears up the range

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    She was handling a gun? Damn, I must have missed that part. I need to go back and watch again!
    If you wtch carefully you can just make out the faint outline of a gun in the video. I didn't see it until about the 25th replay but it is therre
    It's not waterboarding if you use JP-8

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by simple_man17 View Post
    No one is trying to deny her exercising her 1A rights.....

But that doesn't mean we have to spend $$ supporting her movies if she uses her 1A right to hypocritically attack our 2A rights....
    That's you exercising your right. I support direct tv by subscribing to their channels, that's where I watch movies. All the movies, with all the actors, the majority of which are anti 2a. I take it you don't watch movies, because in EVERY movie, you're supporting some actor/actress that's anti 2a?

Please explain to me just how far you take this crap about watching movies?
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Actors are entitled to first amendment rights just like everyone else. However, if they use their entertainment creds as a platform to be more persuasive or reach more people, then they shouldn't be surprised if people holding opposing views choose to go after their entertainment income.

Personally, I don't care much about what Hollywood types think as long as they don't become so obsessed with taking away my rights that it interferes with my ability to enjoy the entertainment they provide.

For example, I doubt I'll ever be able to watch something with Jane Fonda in it without having a visceral reaction to my opinion of her. She crossed the line way too far.

I've also walked out of a stand up comedy routine that went down an annoying political path rather than just being funny. The comedian chose to single me out as I left and asked "are you a Trump supporter? is that why you're leaving?" So as everyone turned to me I calmly answered "lighten up, bro, I came to Vegas to get away from all this political bitching, so I'm going to the bar." (Two more people walked out right behind me.)

As for Halle... I think I'm going to enjoy the next flick. A few times. You know, to analyze her shooting stances, form, and all that jazz.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Had a smile when she finished, so looks like she had fun.
    OD*, msgt/ret, airslot and 1 others like this.

If I watched movies or television based on the actor's, director's, or producer's stand on the Second Amendment, there would be extremely few available. Doesn't mean I can't call them hypocrites for making millions for something they diametrically oppose. They don't know their brains from Shinola.
    Cornhusker95, AzQkr, OD* and 2 others like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Just wish that video was in high res.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 227 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    That's you exercising your right. I support direct tv by subscribing to their channels, that's where I watch movies. All the movies, with all the actors, the majority of which are anti 2a. I take it you don't watch movies, because in EVERY movie, you're supporting some actor/actress that's anti 2a?

Please explain to me just how far you take this crap about watching movies?
    I never said I did, did I?

If someone has a problem with an actor and their hypocritical views, they have every right to boycott their work. It seems you have a problem with that.....

K Reeves trained with Sean Ryan at Vigilance Elite. They have videos up showing him how to clear rooms and stuff.

Shawn's got a pretty good thing going. He pulls no punches. The guy straight up knows what he's talking about.

Check it out....

https://www.vigilanceelite.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCko...tbqy4KGcgjpVxQ

Berry is 52, Reeves is 54 time has been kind to both.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by simple_man17 View Post
    I never said I did, did I?

If someone has a problem with an actor and their hypocritical views, they have every right to boycott their work. It seems you have a problem with that.....
    No problem at all, except all the whining about it we here from time to time

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

VIP Member
    I got lost in all of this back and forth about rights, etc.

WHO said Ms. Berry spoke against the 2nd amendment? How did THAT get started on this thread?
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    I got lost in all of this back and forth about rights, etc.

WHO said Ms. Berry spoke against the 2nd amendment? How did THAT get started on this thread?
    Post 6

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    Post 6
    Post #6 did not mention Ms. Berry. It specifically said "Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing" with no reference of mention of any one person in that category.

The thread is about Holly Berry's shooting video.

All the rest of the stuff is off topic. Not the first time and for sure not the last time, but anyone new to the forum might get hopelessly lost trying to figure where "all the rest" came from or even how it got started.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

I have no problem with anyone exercising their 1st Amendment rights. Period.

I do however reserve my right to spend my money as I see fit. I'll exercise my right as far and in any direction I see fit. If others see a problem with that, then my advice is that they need to mind their own business.

It does seem sort of hypocritical to make a fuss about some folks not wanting to financially support people with whom they have a philosophical difference with when those very folk who fuss don't contribute to Bloomberg or CAIR or ANTIFA or the ACLU or their local mosque, or well....whomever.

It seems that hypocrisy is somewhat easier to spot in others than in oneself.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    Berry is 52, Reeves is 54 time has been kind to both.
    Indeed it has.
    OldChap likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links