Halle Berry tears up the range

Halle Berry tears up the range

This is a discussion on Halle Berry tears up the range within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Practicing for the new John Wick 3 movie. She's doing pretty good. Even if she wasn't there's worse things you could be watching....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Halle Berry tears up the range

  1. #1
    VIP Member Array HotBrass45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,349

    Halle Berry tears up the range

    Practicing for the new John Wick 3 movie. She's doing pretty good. Even if she wasn't there's worse things you could be watching.

    It's not waterboarding if you use JP-8

  2. #2
    Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,731
    Opening this week I believe.......May 17th.
    Pete63 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

  3. #3
    Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,722
    John Wick 3....Is he trying to surpass Rocky?
    gatorbait51 likes this.

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    Array ShooterGranny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southeast USA
    Posts
    6,359
    There is an actress who actually shoots guns and they ALLOW HER TO WORK IN FILMS?

    Remember what they did to Gunny (R. Lee Ermy).

    Or does she preach anti-gun while becoming very proficient herself, like other "important people?" Just asking, really.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

    ==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

  5. #5
    VIP Member Array glockman10mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    16,235
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    There is an actress who actually shoots guns and they ALLOW HER TO WORK IN FILMS?

    Remember what they did to Gunny (R. Lee Ermy).

    Or does she preach anti-gun while becoming very proficient herself, like other "important people?" Just asking, really.
    While that is true, you know the deal; we are just men
    Pete63, wmhawth, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

    “ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

  6. #6
    VIP Member Array LimaCharlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northwest Oregon
    Posts
    13,661
    Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing shoot'em up movies and television series are anti-gun, but are getting extremely rich from their work.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    Array Pete63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Magnolia, Texas
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    While that is true, you know the deal; we are just men
    OldChap and gatorbait51 like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

  8. #8
    Member Array tahmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    190

  9. #9
    Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing shoot'em up movies and television series are anti-gun, but are getting extremely rich from their work.
    The are not for the right to bear arms....They are for the right of their private security to bear arms.
    We little people have the police you know.......
    msgt/ret, OldChap, OD* and 1 others like this.

  10. #10
    Sponsor
    Array AzQkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Superstitions
    Posts
    18,617
    I could give a big turd less what her ideologies are about anything. She's an entertainer, as such, if I'm entertained, she's a success at her chosen profession. There's no more to it than that. Those who argue about her potential ideological opinions not meeting theirs and thus won't watch her or any other actor?

    Please, some people take the entertainment industry far too seriously;

    If I like Dunkin donuts coffee, I could care less what the owners ideology is about gun control, or which toilet paper they use, I'm going to buy and thus support DD for their product.

    Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a? Or whether Bill Bagwell the knife maker votes pro or anti 2a? Or whether Lynn Thompsons ideology on gun control matches my own? Or whether BMW owners support 2a in the US? Or whether the Ford family votes anti 2a or not when I want a new Ford product?

    Take a really WAG, I bet you get it right/. Some people really need to step back a little and take a big deep breath. The world doesn't have to revolve around 2A people. If it does in your world, IMO, you probably need to de-stress and get over the singularity mindset
    The mind is the limiting factor

    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

    Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

  11. #11
    Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    I could give a big turd less what her ideologies are about anything. She's an entertainer, as such, if I'm entertained, she's a success at her chosen profession. There's no more to it than that. Those who argue about her potential ideological opinions not meeting theirs and thus won't watch her or any other actor?

    Please, some people take the entertainment industry far too seriously;

    If I like Dunkin donuts coffee, I could care less what the owners ideology is about gun control, or which toilet paper they use, I'm going to buy and thus support DD for their product.

    Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a? Or whether Bill Bagwell the knife maker votes pro or anti 2a? Or whether Lynn Thompsons ideology on gun control matches my own? Or whether BMW owners support 2a in the US? Or whether the Ford family votes anti 2a or not when I want a new Ford product?

    Take a really WAG, I bet you get it right/.
    I could care less if she was once married to David Justice...Or what church she goes to as well.....(Did u see what i did there?)
    gatorbait51 likes this.

  12. #12
    Sponsor
    Array AzQkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Superstitions
    Posts
    18,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post
    I could care less if she was once married to David Justice...Or what church she goes to as well.....(Did u see what i did there?)
    Ya, I could readily tell that from post 9. I suppose I shouldn't have accepted that job as director of security of Larry Flynt that paid 6K a week in 83/84 based on his ideology about women either.
    The mind is the limiting factor

    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

    Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Array Wavygravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    690
    @AzQkr ... "Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a?"
    ^^^ THIS! Thanks (as I carry my Benchmade).

    Halle Berry looks like she can shoot pretty good, and looks pretty good doing it for sure.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

  14. #14
    Sponsor
    Array AzQkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Superstitions
    Posts
    18,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavygravy View Post
    @AzQkr ... "Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a?"
    ^^^ THIS! Thanks (as I carry my Benchmade).

    Halle Berry looks like she can shoot pretty good, and looks pretty good doing it for sure.
    She can probably shoot as good or better than 90% of the members here. But she's hollywood, so some will automatically discount her talents and hone in on her having BG's and potential ideologies. This place really surprises me sometimes with some of the narrow thinking.
    The mind is the limiting factor

    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

    Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

  15. #15
    Member Array Ronin_Jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing shoot'em up movies and television series are anti-gun, but are getting extremely rich from their work.
    You mean like that foreign import, Liam News on? Once admired his work. Nah!

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Risasi and gatorbait51 like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •