Halle Berry tears up the range

This is a discussion on Halle Berry tears up the range within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Practicing for the new John Wick 3 movie. She's doing pretty good. Even if she wasn't there's worse things you could be watching....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Halle Berry tears up the range

Practicing for the new John Wick 3 movie. She's doing pretty good. Even if she wasn't there's worse things you could be watching.

It's not waterboarding if you use JP-8

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    Opening this week I believe.......May 17th.
    Pete63 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

Distinguished Member Array Cornhusker95's Avatar
    John Wick 3....Is he trying to surpass Rocky?
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    There is an actress who actually shoots guns and they ALLOW HER TO WORK IN FILMS?

Remember what they did to Gunny (R. Lee Ermy).

Or does she preach anti-gun while becoming very proficient herself, like other "important people?" Just asking, really.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    There is an actress who actually shoots guns and they ALLOW HER TO WORK IN FILMS?

Remember what they did to Gunny (R. Lee Ermy).

Or does she preach anti-gun while becoming very proficient herself, like other "important people?" Just asking, really.
    While that is true, you know the deal; we are just men
    Pete63, wmhawth, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing shoot'em up movies and television series are anti-gun, but are getting extremely rich from their work.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    While that is true, you know the deal; we are just men
    OldChap and gatorbait51 like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Many of the people in Hollywood acting, directing, and producing shoot'em up movies and television series are anti-gun, but are getting extremely rich from their work.
    The are not for the right to bear arms....They are for the right of their private security to bear arms.
    We little people have the police you know.......
    msgt/ret, OldChap, OD* and 1 others like this.

Sponsor
    I could give a big turd less what her ideologies are about anything. She's an entertainer, as such, if I'm entertained, she's a success at her chosen profession. There's no more to it than that. Those who argue about her potential ideological opinions not meeting theirs and thus won't watch her or any other actor?

Please, some people take the entertainment industry far too seriously;

If I like Dunkin donuts coffee, I could care less what the owners ideology is about gun control, or which toilet paper they use, I'm going to buy and thus support DD for their product.

Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a? Or whether Bill Bagwell the knife maker votes pro or anti 2a? Or whether Lynn Thompsons ideology on gun control matches my own? Or whether BMW owners support 2a in the US? Or whether the Ford family votes anti 2a or not when I want a new Ford product?

Take a really WAG, I bet you get it right/. Some people really need to step back a little and take a big deep breath. The world doesn't have to revolve around 2A people. If it does in your world, IMO, you probably need to de-stress and get over the singularity mindset
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    I could give a big turd less what her ideologies are about anything. She's an entertainer, as such, if I'm entertained, she's a success at her chosen profession. There's no more to it than that. Those who argue about her potential ideological opinions not meeting theirs and thus won't watch her or any other actor?

Please, some people take the entertainment industry far too seriously;

If I like Dunkin donuts coffee, I could care less what the owners ideology is about gun control, or which toilet paper they use, I'm going to buy and thus support DD for their product.

Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a? Or whether Bill Bagwell the knife maker votes pro or anti 2a? Or whether Lynn Thompsons ideology on gun control matches my own? Or whether BMW owners support 2a in the US? Or whether the Ford family votes anti 2a or not when I want a new Ford product?

Take a really WAG, I bet you get it right/.
    I could care less if she was once married to David Justice...Or what church she goes to as well.....(Did u see what i did there?)
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post
    I could care less if she was once married to David Justice...Or what church she goes to as well.....(Did u see what i did there?)
    Ya, I could readily tell that from post 9. I suppose I shouldn't have accepted that job as director of security of Larry Flynt that paid 6K a week in 83/84 based on his ideology about women either.

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

@AzQkr ... "Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a?"
    ^^^ THIS! Thanks (as I carry my Benchmade).

Halle Berry looks like she can shoot pretty good, and looks pretty good doing it for sure.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavygravy View Post
    @AzQkr ... "Do I give a crap whether Benchmade knives owners are pro or anti 2a?"
    ^^^ THIS! Thanks (as I carry my Benchmade).

Halle Berry looks like she can shoot pretty good, and looks pretty good doing it for sure.
    She can probably shoot as good or better than 90% of the members here. But she's hollywood, so some will automatically discount her talents and hone in on her having BG's and potential ideologies. This place really surprises me sometimes with some of the narrow thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    You mean like that foreign import, Liam News on? Once admired his work. Nah!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Risasi and gatorbait51 like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links