Third World City and State Soon to Follow

This is a discussion on Third World City and State Soon to Follow within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; In light of my reading about the threat of Ebola on these shores, I was shocked to read this report about how the policies of ...

Like Tree61Likes
  • 4 Post By OldChap
  • 2 Post By Havok
  • 8 Post By Bikenut
  • 5 Post By simple_man17
  • 9 Post By G26Raven
  • 6 Post By OldVet
  • 6 Post By wmhawth
  • 7 Post By gatorbait51
  • 6 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 6 Post By CreedDryrot
  • 1 Post By Bikenut
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: Third World City and State Soon to Follow

In light of my reading about the threat of Ebola on these shores, I was shocked to read this report about how the policies of elected maroons in CA, and particularly Los Angeles, have brought us a huge leap closer to a major possible pandemic.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-dr...th-los-angeles

Looks like it might be time to make sure our medical kits are in order, complete with masks, respirators, goggles, gloves, and gowns. Not to mention how to prevent the spread of dangerous infectious diseases.
    G26Raven, OlCop, OD* and 1 others like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Drew is wrong. I’m going to guess he has never been to a third world country. Many countries tolerate things like that, just like LA does. Those areas get like that as a result of the residents making it like that.
    OldChap and gatorbait51 like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Seems to me an easy way to conquer a country without needing to spend money on military action would be by a massive influx of illegal aliens overwhelming that countries health, housing, and sanitation systems causing huge expense and large amounts of illnesses and fatalities because of the diseases contained in the bodies of those hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens.

What if the idea behind this massive influx of people from countries with poor populations isn't to cause an immigration problem but is to conquer from within using disease as a weapon?

No need to destroy the infrastructure wealth of a nation if disease destroys the population.

Then there is also the added possibility of changing the political structure through votes.

Or perhaps I need a few more layers of tin foil in my hat.
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Seems to me an easy way to conquer a country without needing to spend money on military action would be by a massive influx of illegal aliens overwhelming that countries health, housing, and sanitation systems causing huge expense and large amounts of illnesses and fatalities because of the diseases contained in the bodies of those hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens.

What if the idea behind this massive influx of people from countries with poor populations isn't to cause an immigration problem but is to conquer from within using disease as a weapon?

No need to destroy the infrastructure wealth of a nation if disease destroys the population.

Then there is also the added possibility of changing the political structure through votes.

Modern guerilla warfare?

That and ISIS wanting to literally burn our country down... https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matte...terror-tactic/
    Bikenut, OldChap, OD* and 2 others like this.

Back in the late 80s and 90s, I did not a lot of work on the techniques and equipment for diving in contaminated water for public safety, military, and commercial divers (I actually wrote a book on the topic). A PH.D. friend of my wife, who was a marine biologist at Scripps Institution of Oceanography in San Diego, called me to ask what she needed to dive on the San Diego sewer outfall. When I told her the gear she needed, she said she wasn't going to do that. When I explained why she needed the gear I recommended, she told me she still wasn't going to do that. Shortly after, a flight from South America landed in San Diego with a number of passengers who had cholera, which will survive in sea water. Although there were no reported cases of transmission, there have been enough confirmed incidents of transmission of diseases in sea water in other locations that most public service agencies do not dive without full face masks, dry suits, and dry gloves, at a minimum.

After prolonged periods of drought followed by heavy rain off the coast of California, there are usually numerous cases of infectious diseases contracted by persons who have been exposed to the ocean. All of the wastes in the rivers, streams, and on the streets wash into the sea. This along with overflows from sewage treatment plants.
    OD*, OldChap, msgt/ret and 6 others like this.
    You are your own first responder.

I own stock in Alcoa. Add a many layers as you can.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

No, the outcomes you mention are quite possible but I don't think they would be the results of clever design but rather those born of stupidity. The fools advocating for open borders and unchecked illegal entry aren't much better than an enemy fifth column, they're just too stupid to know it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    No, the outcomes you mention are quite possible but I don't think they would be the results of clever design but rather those born of stupidity. The fools advocating for open borders and unchecked illegal entry aren't much better than an enemy fifth column, they're just too stupid to know it.
    Tey ones who push it the hardest aren't stupid at all.They know exactly what they are doing. They wrap their malevolence in sweet sounding platitudes, appeal to emotions, lie like cheap rugs to convince the View watchers how compassionate bringing back dark age diseases is.
    wmhawth, airslot, hotShot and 4 others like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMER…, POR QUE EN MI CORAZ”N Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The Totalitarian State in America will not arise at the point of a gun. It will come with a message of

"We only want what's best for you. It's for your own good."

Senior Moderator
    Cholera outbreaks in SoCal and San Fran this summer sound like fun. That will make them real vacation spots too.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; June 1st, 2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Grammar
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Senior Member Array CreedDryrot's Avatar
    If you're not living in or near a major west coast city, you really have no idea how bad the homeless situation has become. People are in tents on every available empty space. Broken down RV's are on the streets in every neigborhood. When you've got enough people living like they did in medieval times, you're going to get medieval diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I own stock in Alcoa. Add a many layers as you can.
    Send me a tin foil Christmas card?
    OldChap likes this.
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

Send me a tin foil Christmas card?
    Ha...
    OldChap likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links