If you live in rural America... - Page 2

If you live in rural America...

This is a discussion on If you live in rural America... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I find this whole issue somewhat amusing, as it comes about strictly due to the results of the previous election. When they thought the 2016 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: If you live in rural America...

I find this whole issue somewhat amusing, as it comes about strictly due to the results of the previous election. When they thought the 2016 election was going to have Clinton lose the popular vote but win the electoral college, it was “thank God for the electoral college, it will save us from the popular idiot.” When in reality it turned out to be the opposite, it became “the electoral college denies the will of the people!”

Folks want to adjust the system to favor the policies they want. That’s the whole story. The arguments about principle are a smokescreen.
    msgt/ret, G26Raven and Frodebro like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    The dems are realizing that they have such a large majority in states like California and New York, that they can move to other red states, and turn those states blue, while still keeping the state they fled blue.
    If Bezos and his Amazon empire had selected NC for expansion, we would have been a goner.
    msgt/ret, G26Raven and Havok like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

If the Demoncrats eliminate the EC, the country will deteriorate into Mob rule.

I hate it when Bernie says he wants a robust democracy. What he wants are Mobs and no leaders.
    G26Raven and msgt/ret like this.
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    Look familiar?

A lot of folks will say they are in some way quoting something someone or some material when they posting something word for word that has been previously published.

Attachment 295728
    @Shootnlead , where I’d you find the copy of my writing. I would like to have a chat with whoever did it..

Ex Member
    It
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    Look familiar?

A lot of folks will say they are in some way quoting something someone or some material when they posting something word for word that has been previously published.

Attachment 295728
    @Shootnlead . Where did you find the copy of my writing. I do not take kindly to people who infringe my writing. I would like to find the person who published it.

Quote Originally Posted by OneGunTX View Post
    If the Demoncrats eliminate the EC, the country will deteriorate into Mob rule.
    They would sure love to do this but it is not likely to happen. Would require an amendment to the Constitution and that is not something likely to happen since so many of the states that benefit from the EC are not about to eliminate it.

The dems would love to turn this nation into a democracy, which would essentially spell the end of our original design.
    G26Raven likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links