Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month - Page 3

Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month

This is a discussion on Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sounds like the ultimate antifa fantasy movie to me. I am sure they will get an orgasm over it when they watch it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month

Sounds like the ultimate antifa fantasy movie to me. I am sure they will get an orgasm over it when they watch it.
    G26Raven likes this.

I'm puzzled as to why we are surprised. After all, when you pump a human so full of illegal drugs that his eyes pop out and his ears sprout communist flags, what kind of movie would you expect him to produce?
    G26Raven and Rock and Glock like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

I fail to care about the movie nor it's potential anti POTUS supporters. Imagine, antifa's are mobbing the movie theaters to get in for a showing. Hundreds out front buying tickets in large numbers. Seems like the herding has been accomplished, all manner of nasty things could befall them after they've voluntarily herded themselves to one location.

Will they be wearing their masks while in line waiting to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    If the deplorables are the good guys and turn the tables on the elites, it could be hilarious.
    That was exactly the impression I got from the longer trailer I watched. The hunted had appeared to break containment and were causing headaches for the hunters. I have to assume that the story will be about the hunted besting the hunters in the end - based on the consistent formulaic movie plots. That's why I find this so odd. The movie industry is known for leaning left, so a movie where Trump supporters are the underdogs who will eventually overcome their persecutors doesn't seem plausible. Now, I could absolutely see progressives putting out a movie about Trump supporters hunting illegal aliens and then being bested by the immigrants.
    G26Raven likes this.

I can't wait for the first lawsuit following a Demoncrap copycat who plinks at a Trumper. Hopefully, the Trumper survives, sues the Demoncrap, the producers, and makes billions.
    The only way we're going beat this thing is by fighting on both fronts: Against the virus and for our economy. Learn to use and use the right procedures so we can do both and win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links