Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month

Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month

This is a discussion on Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is utterly astonishing to me if this is true. Supposedly, Universal Studios is set to release a film about people hunting "deplorables." Who exactly ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters next month

This is utterly astonishing to me if this is true. Supposedly, Universal Studios is set to release a film about people hunting "deplorables." Who exactly is actually promoting violence?

Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

“Did anyone see what our [expletive]-in-chief just did?” one character asks others early in the movie, reported the Hollywood Reporter. “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/movie-...KzSBKcMCK95hck
    If something is important enough, you will find a way. If it's not, you will find an excuse.
    Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.
    If you are asked to be the hero, be the hero.

Something that foolish just might be the trigger to push some murderous fool over the edge and try to replicate the movie.
    flh, G26Raven, NECCdude and 8 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Something that foolish just might be the trigger to push some murderous fool over the edge and try to replicate the movie.
    My thinking exactly.
    Sister, msgt/ret, airslot and 2 others like this.
    If something is important enough, you will find a way. If it's not, you will find an excuse.
    Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.
    If you are asked to be the hero, be the hero.

I just watched a couple trailers. It appears to be a spin on the "Purge" movies. The "elites" are hunting the "common" people. The term "elites" in one trailer appeared to refer to the wealthy who believed they had the right to hunt common people because they (the elites) were responsible for running the country. I saw no mention or indication of Liberals, Conservatives, Deplorables or anything political.

The article states there is a line
    “Did anyone see what our [expletive]-in-chief just did?” one character asks others early in the movie, reported the Hollywood Reporter. “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”
    I just don't see how anyone would think that could fly.
    Sister, Rabbit212 and Holmes375 like this.

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar
    I guess I shouldn't wear my MAGA or NRA hat or any other pro-gun or pro-conservative attire anymore. The movie sounds like a serious threat. Not only that, liberals think it's OK to expose Trump donors and supporters. And they say that Conservatives are the problem??
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

That’s messed up.

Did take the hand made Trump sign down however it was due to his Red Flag law had nothing to do with fear.

This political mess has been taken to levels I’ve never seen before. The speach by Biden was ruthless today. What is wrong with these people, TDS is for real 😳
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

If the deplorables are the good guys and turn the tables on the elites, it could be hilarious.
    Rabbit212 and AzQkr like this.
    "Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes shoot dangerous people. Either way helps."
    - Dr. Mordin Solus

Reminiscent of "The Most Dangerous Game".
    Rock and Glock and airslot like this.
    "...as politics in Washington and elsewhere grows increasingly un-moored from reality, humanist wisdom provides us with one final consolation: There is no greater lesson from the past than the intractability of human folly." Heather Mac Donald

Could you imagine the backlash against anyone who would have even considered making a video like this, but with Obama/supporters instead?
    We get the government we deserve.

I'm not big on boycotts But if we don't make universal feel the pain crap like this will only get worse! They have to take a huge hit in their wallets! DR
    airslot, GpTom and CLASS3NH like this.

What are they going to hunt with? I’m thinking in reality, it would quickly backfire.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    Reminiscent of "The Most Dangerous Game".
    That was my first thought.

“He had never slept in a better bed”

Written in 1924.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Theaters are having a bad enough time filling seats. It will be harder now.

As for hunting down this "deplorable," they better hope they don't catch me.
    NECCdude, airslot and OldChap like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Hoganbeg and OldChap like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Hunting down violent Democrats would cause riots all over the country.
    zonker1986 and OldChap like this.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links