POLL: How and Why do you think Jeffrey Epstein died?

This is a discussion on POLL: How and Why do you think Jeffrey Epstein died? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Remember: Epstein was a pervert, but every one of the politicians, Hucksterwood elites, and VIPs he aided and abetted with his sex trafficking empire were ...

View Poll Results: How and Why do YOU Think Jeffrey Epstein Died? MULTIPLE CHOICES!

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't know - wasn't there.

3 7.14%
  • Don't know - the investigation hasn't even begun

2 4.76%
  • Don't know - we'll never know the truth

8 19.05%
  • Don't know - don't care

4 9.52%
  • Suicide - he attempted earlier, but failed; succeeded this time

0 0%
  • Suicide - the shame and humiliation were too much

0 0%
  • Suicide - the guilt was too much

0 0%
  • Murder - he knew to much

6 14.29%
  • Murder - the rich and powerful whom he was going to implicate arranged it

15 35.71%
  • Murder - yet another Clinton hit job

10 23.81%
  • Murder - the Democrats protecting their backsides

2 4.76%
  • Murder - Trump was involved

0 0%
  • Murder - Republicans were involved

0 0%
  • Murder - Both parties were involved

3 7.14%
  • Murder - Many politicians, Hollywood elites, and rich/powerful would have gone down

7 16.67%
  • Murder - Yet another prisoner killing yet another pervert

1 2.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: POLL: How and Why do you think Jeffrey Epstein died?

Remember: Epstein was a pervert, but every one of the politicians, Hucksterwood elites, and VIPs he aided and abetted with his sex trafficking empire were perverts, too. They fully deserved to be taken down.

"Epstein was found unconscious in his cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center – the federal jail in downtown Manhattan – and pronounced dead at a nearby hospital, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons." - Source

"The MCC is one of the most secure jails in the country, and Epstein, following an earlier suicide attempt, was being held in the Special Housing Unit, where inmates are under heightened protection, although NBC News reported he was not on suicide watch. He had been in the MCC since July 6." - Ibid

A friend who served 26 years in corrections is of the following opinion: "There is absolutely no way he would NOT have been on suicide watch given his previous suicide attempt and looming testimony against some of the most powerful people in the world."

"Prosecutor who helped craft Jeffrey Epstein plea deal resigns from DOJ." - Source

You're never going to hear, "Outstanding work! I want your resignation letter." She may have resigned out of frustration, when all her hard work went down the drain. Unlikely. Hard workers are rarely quitters. I suspect she was threatened.

Another comment: "A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably...Russian." And despite all the Demoncrap accusations of Russian collusion, that's the part of Mueller's report that was undeniably clear: "No evidence of collusion." Not with Trump, anyway. But between Obama's hot mic overheard remark, the Clinton's nuclear deal, Alinsky's Russian connections, it appears Russian ties with the Demoncraps runs as deep as it runs wide.

Thankfully, "Attorney General Barr announces investigation into Epstein's death by suicide amid reports the convicted sex offender wasn't on suicide watch when he died." - Source

"Attorney General William Barr put out a statement saying: “I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.” " - Source
    Would you enjoy spending significant amounts of conducting research and conveying carefully worded discourse when others trample it under their feet, even to the point of deleting entire threads? Of course not. Me either. Matthew 7:6

A lot of people had a lot of reasons to want him dead.
    We get the government we deserve.

No opinion. No first-hand knowledge of the facts. No access to the facility or potential witnesses. No desire to engage in meaningless speculation.

I think I'll just leave this to the people responsible for investigating such incidents.

But that's just me. The rest of you can speculate all you want, even start a few conspiracy rumors.
    Redbert31, OldChap and since9 like this.

I can see the feathers ruffling from here.

Heck, a scandal like this should be enough to drag even the likes of Master Luke Skywalker out of his trance.
    Rock and Glock and since9 like this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

I heard from a friend of a friend's third cousin thrice removed Epstein hung himself with his hands and feet tied behind him.
    G26Raven, since9 and OldChap like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VERY suspicious.

Lots of very wealthy and influential guys were nervous as long-tailed cats in a roomful of rocking chairs over the testimony Epstein would spew.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

VIP Member
    I don't believe he's really dead. Has anyone reliable actually seen the body?
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Barr is already on the hunt. That should tell us something. Guards mysteriously did not do their standard "check" on Epstein.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

It waz da aliens 👽
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Don't know, don't care. I can't handle the truth.
    Grandpagus and JonathanG like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    A lot of people had a lot of reasons to want him dead.
    Yep. I don't think he was murdered solely because he had a lot more to say. After all, it was the day after a boatload of documents had been unsealed.

I think it was a clear message to the many others who were involved to keep quiet, "or else."

If I were one of the others, I'd spill my guts under oath (deposition) to multiple independent attorneys before asking for both immunity and protective custody, Witness Protection, if able, in exchange for the information, with clear instructions to those multiple, independent attorneys to immediately release all information if died.

Since he was being held in federal custody, I can't help but wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes. I haven't been one to push the "deep state" issue but there certainly are a lot of incidents which lend credibility.
    Havok likes this.
    Would you enjoy spending significant amounts of conducting research and conveying carefully worded discourse when others trample it under their feet, even to the point of deleting entire threads? Of course not. Me either. Matthew 7:6

Senior Moderator
    I await facts sitting on my significant suspicions.
    msgt/ret and OldChap like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

VIP Member
    No idea. Let the investigators sort it out.

However, the guy had spent his life accumulating half a billion dollars, and now it was public knowledge that he was a child rapist pervert, and he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I could see how he might want to check out early.
    retired badge 1 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -PEF, Refugee from the Island of Misfit Toys

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot...de-ygtbsm.html

Yeah. Right.

Folks, I served as a prison chaplain. I was trained in exactly the same way as a corrections officer, alongside them in the same training institution, because there would be times when I'd have to function as one. I know more than a little about suicide watches, and I've been exposed to my fair share of them. You can read a little about them in this Slate article, but there's a lot more to them than that.

Basically, on suicide watch, everything and anything that can be used for self-harm is taken away from the inmate, even his clothes. No belt. No shoelaces. No razor. Only thin, brittle plastic eating utensils are provided, that can't be sharpened enough to cut human flesh, and aren't strong enough to be used as stabbing weapons. The inmate may be issued an anti-suicide smock and an anti-suicide blanket. The list is endless. If the risk is considered serious enough, the inmate may be placed in a straitjacket, and/or may be under very frequent (every 15 minutes) visitation by a correction officer or nurse, or even permanent guard (i.e. someone in the room with him/her at all times). Suffice it to say, if the suicide watch is properly and effectively administered, it's no longer possible for the inmate to commit suicide, even if he/she wants to.

<snip>

(EDITED TO ADD: Later reports have indicated that Epstein may not have been on suicide watch at the time of his death. If correct, that's an even more damning indictment of the prison authorities. If an inmate has tried to kill himself already, you don't take him off suicide watch until you're sure the danger has diminished. That takes weeks, even months, of psychological counseling, observation, and so on - at least, it did during my prison service as chaplain. I don't believe it's possible to reach a determination so quickly that a suicide watch was no longer warranted. Who did so? When? For what reasons?)
    More details and links in the article. I trust this fellow's gut reaction more than the next 48 hour news cycle which is about to occur. ;-)
    msgt/ret and OldChap like this.

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    .............the Clinton's
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

Who was it that said, " I wasn't planning on going for a run today.....then the Game Wardens came out of nowhere".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links