Talking lady down in parking lot - Page 2

Talking lady down in parking lot

This is a discussion on Talking lady down in parking lot within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have seen people park way out in a corner of the parking lot, diagonally across extra parking spaces so that they can aim the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Talking lady down in parking lot

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    I have seen people park way out in a corner of the parking lot, diagonally across extra parking spaces so that they can aim the car away from the sun so that they don't have to sit on a hot seat when they get into the car again. If there are plenty of parking spots then it doesn't hurt anybody.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Then you have the person who parks at the far corner of the parking lot and parks diagonally across two or three parking spots for fear of getting a ding in their vehicle. That just tells me they can't afford that vehicle.
    Personally, if someone wants to take up several spots at the far reaches of the lot away from everyone else, I say fine on them. It doesn't reflect they can't afford the car. It reflects they have pride in maintaining a nice vehicle without the normal dings most cars have. Some of us baby our firearms. Others take great pride in simply tossing the in the tool or glove box. I would never presume someone can't afford something because they take good care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsnake View Post
    LimaCharlie

My dad purchased a new Caddylick one year and took me to the store in it. Parked in 3-4 slots. I advised him that he may get keyed. He never did it again.
    With every freaking store and parking lot having security cameras, I'd think keying a car now is going the way of the manual clutch.
    Cornhusker95 likes this.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Then you have the person who parks at the far corner of the parking lot and parks diagonally across two or three parking spots for fear of getting a ding in their vehicle. That just tells me they can't afford that vehicle.
    That would be me except i still park between the lines...Maybe that is why my 05 Chevy pickup still looks as good as it does.
    Park diagonally and you might as well put up a billboard asking to get a ding...Shopping cart etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links