Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death - Page 2

Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death

This is a discussion on Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Don't worry, there is a crack investigative team on the case. They will follow the facts and get to the bottom of it: In the ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death

Don't worry, there is a crack investigative team on the case. They will follow the facts and get to the bottom of it:

In the meantime, I'm wondering why this story is making such a big splash? What else is not being talked about because everyone is rubber-necking this train wreck?
    MMinSC, OldChap, G26Raven and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    One of his "guards" was not even a corrections officer.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ional-officer/
    One has to wonder who the non-corrections "officer" worked for, and what his assignment was?

What I find astonishing is that the United States government has a policy of not assassinating heads of state. But politically-motivated murders within the United States? All in a days work. Putin has nothing on us!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Actually, Deadguy is correct. This method of suicide is pretty common. All that is necessary is something to act as a ligature (shoelace, strip of cloth, whatever) applied with enough pressure to restrict the blood flow at the neck sufficiently to induce unconsciousness, then the weight of the body will draw the ligature tighter, resulting in brain death within 4 to 6 minutes. A determined person can perform this act quickly and quietly.

If, and only if, there are discrepancies in the surveillance videos of the areas around Epstein's cell access will I consider any theory suggesting homicide or conspiracy. Those videos are continuous, with date and time stamping of each frame, and recorded in other locations (out of control by the guard staff). Accomplishing such a homicide would require a functioning conspiracy including multiple staff members in multiple positions and job functions, something that would be extremely difficult to accomplish without detection.

I think that the combination of a billionaire who owns a private island and pals around with famous and powerful public figures, and who is brought up on serious charges involving pedophilia and sex trafficking of underage girls, is just too much for the conspiracy theorists to accept without creating fantastic "explanations" for the man's death while in custody. The guy may have been a billionaire, but the news media organizations, authors, movie producers and others will make many billions titillating the public with every nuance and rumor surrounding his life and death. Yet to be determined is whether the block-buster movie will make it to the theaters before the tell-all books make it to Barnes & Noble.
    deadguy, OldChap, Sister and 1 others like this.

@retired badge 1 You are absolutely correct, with one possible exception. People with a great deal of money and power have been known to arrange events that leave only blind alleys for investigators to follow. I will not be surprised if this is the case here.

My poor search skills indicate many prisoners would opt for Rikers Island instead of this federal facility. Statements indicate most say Rikers is far better - which isn't saying much.
    G26Raven, Sister, Risasi and 1 others like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @retired badge 1 You are absolutely correct, with one possible exception. People with a great deal of money and power have been known to arrange events that leave only blind alleys for investigators to follow. I will not be surprised if this is the case here.

My poor search skills indicate many prisoners would opt for Rikers Island instead of this federal facility. Statements indicate most say Rikers is far better - which isn't saying much.
    El Chapo said that place was bad.....
    G26Raven and OldChap like this.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

What I find astonishing is that the United States government has a policy of not assassinating heads of state. But politically-motivated murders within the United States? All in a days work. Putin has nothing on us!
    Ah, but Putin collaborated with Trump to arrange the hit. All of the mainstream media has concluded this is another Russian plot!
    MMinSC, Sister, OldChap and 3 others like this.
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Fell asleep huh? Was Mickey slipped?
    G26Raven, MMinSC, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. ~J.C. Watts

People with a great deal of money and power have been known to arrange events that leave only blind alleys for investigators to follow. I will not be surprised if this is the case here.

Exactly. Was going to post the “Clinton Kill List” of ppl that have died that are closely connected to them. THE LIST IS TOO LONG! Lol, seriously, sixty two names! Link below, it’s amazing what these two can get by with. I still say she is 100% behind the Benghazi killings because of a weapons deal with Turkey gone bad - have believed it the whole time.

I’d give anything to see her esp do time - I think she is worse than he is but would’t want either of them as associates cause it shortens your lifespan.

Many of these are suicide;
    How can that many ppl, associated with ONE COUPLE commit suicide?
    Doesn’t make any sense

Clinton Kill List:

https://thedailyconspiracy.com/2017/...ton-kill-list/
    MMinSC, G26Raven and airslot like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Takes one to know one, right???
    You should use this for your avatar.

Name:  death.png
Views: 28
Size:  108.9 KB

Much better than a toad.
    Sister, deadguy, msgt/ret and 4 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    You should use this for your avatar....
    Picked out one that I believe would be a good fit for your personality Old Vet, when I think of you this is who I see

Name:  5CB8FDD7-293D-4D83-BAC6-CF7FF5269B36.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  28.8 KB

Love you, mean it
    OldVet, deadguy, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Picked out one that I believe would be a good fit for your personality Old Vet, when I think of you this is who I see

Name:  5CB8FDD7-293D-4D83-BAC6-CF7FF5269B36.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  28.8 KB

Love you, mean it
    Not even close.
    OldChap likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post

sixty two
    Make it 63!
    MMinSC and G26Raven like this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Fell asleep huh? Was Mickey slipped?

Lol ! Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    I bet at least half the country believed that Epstein would never make it to trial. I know my wife and I talked about it when he was recently arrested. How much you want to bet these guards will be fired and then a year or two later they will either be dead, or suddenly inherit great wealth from a distant relative....

Two New York City prison guards in charge of checking up on Jeffrey Epstein reportedly fell asleep and later falsified documents in an attempt to cover up their mistake on the eve of the alleged child sex trafficker’s apparent suicide.

According to the New York Times, the guards dozed off for three hours, causing them to miss the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s routine prisoner check. They then forged their supervision logs, which could come with criminal charges. On Tuesday, federal authorities removed the prison warden and the pair of guards from their roles.

And if you believe this part of the story, you must really be naive..

“The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,” per the Post.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ore-his-death/
    ...That distant relative will probably be from the Clinton Foundation!
    G26Raven likes this.
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former UH-1N Huey & MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO CPP, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified, Active FOP Executive Board Member

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    I just did a quick search and nothing from any credible site (Breitbart, Townhall, Allen West) mentions what you suggest. Are you referring to the allegation that Epstein was working for the Mossad and CIA????

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...ossad-and.html
    Prince Andrew and he were reportedly tight for years.......
    G26Raven likes this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links