Jeffrey Epsteinís Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death - Page 3

Jeffrey Epsteinís Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death

This is a discussion on Jeffrey Epsteinís Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; They need their best man on this immediately! Fortunately, I know of a crack former-FBI investigator that needs work these days..........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epsteinís Guards Fell Asleep, Forged Records Before His Death

Distinguished Member
    They need their best man on this immediately! Fortunately, I know of a crack former-FBI investigator that needs work these days.......
    simple_man17, MMinSC and G26Raven like this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    You should use this for your avatar.

Attachment 300324

Much better than a toad.
    On another forum I actually rotate the avatars with famous deadguys.
    MMinSC and G26Raven like this.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

-watch.png
    darbo, OldVet, msgt/ret and 8 others like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

I read that the two guards were run over by a metro bus while crossing the street tomorrow.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simple_man17 View Post
    I read that the two guards were run over by a metro bus while crossing the street tomorrow.
    Yeah, it will be awful - four times they were run over!
    OldChap, MMinSC and G26Raven like this.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    It happens. People use this method with extension cords, shoelaces, ropes, etc. Seen more than I can count.

Just throwing it out there.
    a lil morbid curiosity but how the heck doesn't peoples survival instinct kick in if they are kneeling or somehow not fully off the ground?
    TimGunn likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    a lil morbid curiosity but how the heck doesn't peoples survival instinct kick in if they are kneeling or somehow not fully off the ground?
    I've often wondered the same. If drugs are involved, I can understand, but if not, I can only attribute it to the sheer will to die.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

There are two truths based on the "suicides" I have seen committed that way - not hangings in the traditional sense.

First, this form of "hanging" is not really a hanging in the traditional sense at all. The noose tightens thereby constricting the blood flow through the carotid arteries. Those arteries carry oxygenated blood to the brain. The mechanism is exactly the same as using a so-called "choke hold" on someone. The brain, which controls breathing, begins to die, breathing stops, even less oxygenated blood flows to the brain which hastens the process. Unconsciousness follows rapidly and death comes quickly. This is a very fine line that, once crossed, renders the person completely unable to reverse the effects by themselves.

Second, a tox screen is essential. Drugs make it much easier to hang oneself from a low support. Of course such drugs also make it easy to cover up a homicide - for a while. To be sure, surveillance video would have to show the presence of someone else in the area at the time of death.
    deadguy and G26Raven like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    My vote is for MI6. If you don't know why, read the media reports of who hung out with old Jeff.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...on-Archie.html

Well hell. Looks like everyone hangs out with everyone somewhere.

Meghan Markle 'flew to Ibiza on a private jet' with Prince Harry and their son Archie for a five-day break to celebrate her birthday in early August
    Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly flew to Ibiza 'by private jet' this month
    Harry, 34, and Meghan, said to have celebrated her 38th birthday with Archie
    Majorca Daily Bulletin claimed they stayed in private villa away from prying eyes
    Holiday is thought to have come just after Prince Harry attended Camp Google
    MMinSC likes this.

Distinguished Member
    To add fuel to the fire.....new headline:

4Chan Post Announced Jeffrey Epsteinís Death 38 Minutes Before Authorities

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...e-authorities/
    G26Raven likes this.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me about the sleeping guards and forged logs. These guards had to know that Epstein was one of the highest profile prisoners they would've had in a while, maybe ever. They probably also had some inkling that he might be a suicide risk, because he was supposed to be on suicide watch, but for whatever reason he wasn't.

I get that they might routinely sleep on duty and forge logs. But if they were on the up and up and had two brains to rub together, why would they not have the sense to know that this would not be a prisoner they would want to screw up with. They would have to have had a sense that would be the end of their jobs and maybe a trip to prison for them...as inmates.
    G26Raven and Risasi like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Here's what doesn't make sense to me about the sleeping guards and forged logs. These guards had to know that Epstein was one of the highest profile prisoners they would've had in a while, maybe ever. They probably also had some inkling that he might be a suicide risk, because he was supposed to be on suicide watch, but for whatever reason he wasn't.

I get that they might routinely sleep on duty and forge logs. But if they were on the up and up and had two brains to rub together, why would they not have the sense to know that this would not be a prisoner they would want to screw up with. They would have to have had a sense that would be the end of their jobs and maybe a trip to prison for them...as inmates.
    Who cares about losing their government prison guard job when they can get a fat stack of Hillary money? Plus if you do what Hillary tells you to do, you have a chance to not commit suicide.
    G26Raven, montejames and airslot like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Who cares about losing their government prison guard job when they can get a fat stack of Hillary money? Plus if you do what Hillary tells you to do, you have a chance to not commit suicide.
    I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist, more of an Occam's Razor kind of guy. But in this case, what you say seems to make perfect sense.
    MMinSC and G26Raven like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

LMAO! Got this from my sister Who still doesn't think that we have been to the moon.

-unnamed.jpg
    G26Raven likes this.
    .................................................. ............
    SIG P365, Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP ii; Wife's: Sig P238, LCP ii, Remington 11-87 20G

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    And if you believe this part of the story, you must really be naive..

ďThe convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,Ē per the Post.
    According to a friend in the corrections biz, that's actually how it's done.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links