Epstein had broken neck bones , The plot thickens

This is a discussion on Epstein had broken neck bones , The plot thickens within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Jeffrey Epsteinís autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report. https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...7148-720326694...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Epstein had broken neck bones , The plot thickens

Jeffrey Epsteinís autopsy determined the convicted pedophile suffered multiple broken neck bones, according to a report.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstei...7148-720326694
    Sister likes this.

Go Pack Go

Don't try to get into my head there's barely enough room for me in there .

Sonic .

I wouldn't put too much into that as of yet. A proper hanging will break the neck.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

That's just a coincidence!
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Epstein had broken neck bones , The plot thickens-69346260_10157348649297357_531607249190125568_n.jpg
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I wouldn't put too much into that as of yet. A proper hanging will break the neck.
    Yes, a proper hanging where you drop a distance against a counter weight. But not the way he allegedly did it "The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,Ē per the Post.
    Risasi, OldChap and Sister like this.

VIP Member
    I've never been imprisoned, but I've always heard that pedophiles don't generally do well there.
    OD*, DownInTheDark and OldChap like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I've never been imprisoned, but I've always heard that pedophiles don't generally do well there.

So ..... based on this post, you are a pedophile just have never been in prison?

Retired USAF E9
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

VIP Member
    Don't assume Epstein simply leaned forward gently with the sheet around his neck. If he was on his knees, and leaned back against the wall, he could have thrust his torso forward hard enough the create enough force to break the hyoid bone. Also, if the sheet was tied high enough, he could have been on his feet, brought his feet and knees up quickly, and created enough downward force to break the hyoid bone and several others. He could have settled to his knees at that point depending on how high up the sheet was tied and the elasticity of the sheet/knots.

I'm not saying someone else couldn't have been involved, but what I am reading so far can easily be explained without outside help.
    OD*, Sister and Cuda66 like this.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    So ..... based on this post, you are a pedophile just have never been in prison?

There's some lefty logic...
    bigmacque likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post

I thought the same thing when I read that.
    Sister and bigmacque like this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrew View Post
    Yes, a proper hanging where you drop a distance against a counter weight. But not the way he allegedly did it "The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,Ē per the Post.
    You know for certain he didn't flop around violently?
    deadguy likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

hee hee hee....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epstein had broken neck bones , The plot thickens-dd5ebctvaae0p9v.jpg  

OldVet, G26Raven, Risasi and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Don't assume Epstein simply leaned forward gently with the sheet around his neck. If he was on his knees, and leaned back against the wall, he could have thrust his torso forward hard enough the create enough force to break the hyoid bone. Also, if the sheet was tied high enough, he could have been on his feet, brought his feet and knees up quickly, and created enough downward force to break the hyoid bone and several others. He could have settled to his knees at that point depending on how high up the sheet was tied and the elasticity of the sheet/knots.

I'm not saying someone else couldn't have been involved, but what I am reading so far can easily be explained without outside help.
    Sure, and both his guards could have conveniently fallen asleep at the exact same time and heard and saw nothing.
    How many "coincidences" do you need before you start calling bullsheet?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrew View Post
    Sure, and both his guards could have conveniently fallen asleep at the exact same time and heard and saw nothing.
    How many "coincidences" do you need before you start calling bullsheet?
    Read the last sentence I typed in the reply you responded to, and look above that to see what I was referring to. Nothing referenced other than the reasons those bones could be broken.

With regards to the guards, the cellmate, the cameras, etc., I don't really care. I like a good conspiracy theory, but I won't get my panties in a knot over this one. If someone else was involved, you will most likely never know who. This guy was hated, and loved, around the world. Those that loved him probably wanted him shut down more than the ones who hated him. One side wants this person to be responsible while the other wants someone else to be responsible. In the end, it could very well be a simple prison suicide.
    OD*, OldChap and Cuda66 like this.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Read the last sentence I typed in the reply you responded to, and look above that to see what I was referring to. Nothing referenced other than the reasons those bones could be broken.

With regards to the guards, the cellmate, the cameras, etc., I don't really care. I like a good conspiracy theory, but I won't get my panties in a knot over this one. If someone else was involved, you will most likely never know who. This guy was hated, and loved, around the world. Those that loved him probably wanted him shut down more than the ones who hated him. One side wants this person to be responsible while the other wants someone else to be responsible. In the end, it could very well be a simple prison suicide.
    My response was to you and Old Vet together, I just didn't quote him. Maybe it was a simple suicide, and of course we will never know the truth if it wasn't.
    My point is with the cameras, the guards, the cellmate, the broken bones, etc... at what point to you begin to question the story you are being given?
    G26Raven likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links