If you're a deplorable, this is for you

This is a discussion on If you're a deplorable, this is for you within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Awhile back I posted a thread about the film, The Hunt , where people hunt down conservatives/deplorables. It was billed as a "satire" but certainly ...

Like Tree19Likes
  • 15 Post By G26Raven
  • 3 Post By MJK
  • 1 Post By Rockymonster

Thread: If you're a deplorable, this is for you

Awhile back I posted a thread about the film, The Hunt, where people hunt down conservatives/deplorables. It was billed as a "satire" but certainly the political overtones were there, which was why so many found the idea objectionable. The film was cancelled from its scheduled release, allegedly due to the recent events in El Paso and Dayton. I just ran across this meme this morning, which I thought was pretty appropriate.

If you're a deplorable, this is for you-67739105_10214479680531342_1508880555784011776_n.jpg
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

MJK
    In my opinion the people who generated this stuff are over the top. Mark my words...they will eventually be the recipients of the hate and vitriol they project on all other segments of our society.

On another note...how are you doing with your new AR10?
    G26Raven, Sister and airslot like this.
    ďI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [mess] with me, Iíll kill you all."
    ó James ďMad DogĒ Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    In my opinion the people who generated this stuff are over the top. Mark my words...they will eventually be the recipients of the hate and vitriol they project on all other segments of our society.

Thanks for asking! I pretty much have it dialed in at 200 yards. Have installed a Geissle trigger and a Limbsaver recoil pad. Need to make one more trip to the range to lock down the clutch on the Nightforce scope and I should be good to go, if I don't manage to snag an elk during archery season (unlikely, but you never know).

MJK
    Great! What ballistic calculator do you use?
    ďI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [mess] with me, Iíll kill you all."
    ó James ďMad DogĒ Mattis

Great! What ballistic calculator do you use?
    I have a Lab Radar chronograph which is very nice. I use that in conjunction with the Ballistic App for the iphone. Seems to work well.

VIP Member
    Hey Raven.....glad you have a great rifle set up. It was just meant to be....donít look back!
    G26Raven likes this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.Ē - Joe Lewis

ďIím not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a Ďlittleí dirty.....Ē

Member: GOA, SAF

MJK
    Our club has a Labradar and itís great...when not broken by some of our members. So Iíve taken to firing a group at 200 yds with an initial muzzle velocity estimate. Next step is to measure the required come up, then iterate on muzzle velocity to match the measurement. My ballistic app also does this automatically but itís fun to do it manually too.

Sorry to hijack the thread...please forgive me.

In any case I believe the movie producers labeled it a satire after being found out by normal Americans. I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn for anyone who believes their story!
    ó James ďMad DogĒ Mattis

Who amongst us is immune from an unlimited supply of hate and vitriol, unlike love which apparently has limits.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Sponsored Links