Are You Tired of all the Ambulance Chasing Law Suit Advertisements?

This is a discussion on Are You Tired of all the Ambulance Chasing Law Suit Advertisements? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I dont know about you but I am sick and tired of all the advertising for "you might be entitled to large settlements but you ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Are You Tired of all the Ambulance Chasing Law Suit Advertisements?

I dont know about you but I am sick and tired of all the advertising for "you might be entitled to large settlements but you have to act now"! You cant watch one set of advertisements without seeing some spokesperson acting like they are so concerned about your health when they are truly only interested in their bottom line of 33% or more of your settlement.

I am sick of:

1. Roundup
    2. Hernia Mesh
    3. Blood Clot Filter
    4. Baby Powder
    5. Car Crash
    6. Invocana
    7. etc

You have to be living under a rock to not know about these lawsuits....and every set of advertisements between shows has one of these or more.....I'm sick of seeing them! Put your 2 cents in!
    OldChap, M1911A1, Havok and 2 others like this.

Distinguished Member
    I can remember when Bar Association rules prohibited lawyers from running such ads. Oh for the good old days.
    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Forgot about the 3M military earplugs. I'm so sick of the dang constant repeat commercials one lawyers office then the second right after.
    ThirdShift likes this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Distinguished Member Array MB53's Avatar
    I'm sick of commercials in general. They're all pretty stupid these days. Sometimes I turn to my wife and say, "Whoever came up with that idea for a commercial should be fired and go back to working at Burger King"
    OldChap likes this.

You're watching too much MeTV…

But yes, you're correct.
    OldChap likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

YES, yes I am.
    OldChap likes this.

I don't watch tv with commercials - my attention span is such that by the time the string of commercials has aired, I've already forgotten or lost interest in what I was watching.
    Be careful of people who brag about who they are - a lion will never have to tell you who he's a lion.

I'm not only tired of the lawyer pleadings.....

I'm tired of all the prescription drug ads. I have come to two realizations:

1) Drug ads are incredibly LONG and BORING because they have to have so much time for all the warnings about unintended side effects, like terminal sleepiness etc, of their product...and...

2) Given the endless list of dire warnings about death due to side effects, like coughing, I have decided that only a complete fool would ever take such a horrid concoction! If it is bad enough for all those warnings, maybe they should have spent more of the advertising budget testing their glop.

More coffee...more coffee!
    flintlock62 likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Ads have grown more annoying than ever and whoever gave the squeaky kids voices to the people in the gummy bear ad should be repeatedly beaten with bags of them.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    I dont know about you but I am sick and tired of all the advertising for "you might be entitled to large settlements but you have to act now"! You cant watch one set of advertisements without seeing some spokesperson acting like they are so concerned about your health when they are truly only interested in their bottom line of 33% or more of your settlement.

I am sick of:

1. Roundup
    2. Hernia Mesh
    3. Blood Clot Filter
    4. Baby Powder
    5. Car Crash
    6. Invocana
    7. etc

You have to be living under a rock to not know about these lawsuits....and every set of advertisements between shows has one of these or more.....I'm sick of seeing them! Put your 2 cents in!

No!! I make a living off of three things: (1) Bad Egos, (2) Bad Contracts, (3) Bad Lawyers!!!
    Wishoot likes this.
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

I recently retired, and the good thing about them is it keeps me away from the TV!DR
    Struckat likes this.

I'll trade tampon commercials for Marlboro commercials any day. Give me the good old days of advertising.
    Rockymonster and Struckat like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsor
    Someone actually watches commercials on the television?

I take their time slot as an opportunity to get up out of the recliner, get something to drink, hit the head, etc.
    The mind is the limiting factor

The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

The only television we watch live is the news. I hit the mute button during the commercials and liberal rants. We record our favorite shows on the DVR and fast forward during the commercials. We end up watching a lot of 1950s and 1960s shows. Currently, we are into watching Have-Gun - Will Travel, Tales of Wells Fargo, Johnny Yuma the Rebel, and Death Valley Days. We have watched every Gunsmoke, Tombstone Territory, and Wanted: Dead or Alive episode several times. One of the good things about getting old is you remember the show from the past, but not the endings.
    AzQkr and msgt/ret like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I'll trade tampon commercials for Marlboro commercials any day. Give me the good old days of advertising.
    The Budweiser frogs. Those were the days .....
    Annoy a Liberal!! Get a job and think for yourself!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links